Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
$94
Country Inn
$139
$133
Orchard Park Inn(Orchard Park)
$65
Travelocity
$64
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$72
$54
$52
Travelocity
$62
$68
$129
Home2.com
All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubroom was cleanorchard parkniagara fallscomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast barwould stay here againnice staybills gameconvenient locationgreat place to staylobby areafresh fruitbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2014

If you used to motels it might be okay for you but if your used to Hilton brand/type hotels I would not go here. There were many issues with the room and hotel. Maybe in a year or so if they do some upgrading.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had while staying with us.

Please reach out to on-site General Manager Lil Shaw and give her the details of why your stay did not meet your expectations. This will allow her to personally take the opportunity to re-gain your trust and goodwill.

Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Great multinight stay over the 4th of July. Staff was very kind and helpful with questions about award points and area. Would recommend and stay at again. Breakfast was varied, hot and food was replenished frequently as there were lots of people there.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South. I sincerely appreciate your business and taking the time to share your experience on the World's Largest Travel Review Site, Tripadvisor.

The best compliment to receive is the endorsement of our guests. I will be sure to share your review with our entire team.

I hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Nice friendly staff, busy hotel, not Hampton Quality. Linnens seemed too small for the bed (2 people in one bed will be fighting for the covers!) A/C unit in our room did not work, (or froze up) and carpets were heavily stained in one corner. (Carpet was gross) A screwdriver and another tool were found in the bathroom, making me feel like I was in a Motel8. Our stay was ok,.. but I would not stay again. This is not what I have come to expect from a Hampton inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for providing us with such valuable feedback. Clearly we did not meet your expectations or those of our ownership, management or team. I sincerely apologize.

Please contact onsite General Manager Lil Shaw at 716-824-2030 so that she may have the opportunity to regain your trust and goodwill.

Thanks and we look forward to your call.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Stayed here when my daughter had a tournament in West Seneca. The staff were very friendly and the rooms were very clean! Beds were comfortable, kids had fun in the pool. Nice lobby for the parents to hang out after a long day of games. We had a great time and would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your Five (5) Star experience on TripAdvisor.

We value your business and I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Free Breakfast Buffet, Free WI-FI, Jump Start Fitness Center, Spa and Indoor Heated Pool are just some of the amenities that make our guest's want to return time and again. Located at I-90 Exit 55 allows for convenient access to everywhere in Western New York and beyond.

Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Stayed here with my son for a hockey tournament. Close to the rink. Easy check out. Selection of breakfast was good. Nice hotel with very friendly staff. Only con was that the elevators were very slow and they could have been vacuumed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Free Breakfast Buffet, Jump Start Fitness Center, Free WI-FI, Jump Start Fitness Center, Spa and Indoor Heated Pool are just some of the amenities that make our guest's want to return time and again.

Again Thank You for your review and your feedback.