“Everything Fine Except...”

Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
“Everything Fine Except...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Good value, but the Guest Choice toilet paper and tissues are reminiscent of the brown paper in Europe in the 70s. Scratchy, and bereft of softness. I would stay here again. Even provided a snow/ice scraper when I discovered the rental car did not have one. Staff was very helpful overall.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Cleveland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Immaculate room and lobby, comfortable, stylish, quiet, quality linens and towels. Good coffee and food for breakfast. Peppermint candy left in room by housekeeping staff. Always stay at the Hampton when visiting in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your Five (5) Star experience on the world's largest travel review site, TripAdvisor.

I sincerely appreciate your kind words and will be sure to share them with our entire team.

Thanks again, and I hope you visit us again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I was there for my sons hockey tournament during the NCAA tournament. They allowed us to use part of the lobby area to enjoy the Syracuse game. The staff working on 03/22 in the evening were great !!! I will absolutely go there again as will the entire hockey club. They made it relaxing and enjoyable .

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you for your business and your Five (5) Star review on TripAdvisor for our Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

Our new Perfect Mix Lobby is ideal for relaxing in the evening and enjoying a game or conversing with friends. I am also a Syracuse fan and was as disappointed as I am sure you were. Maybe next year.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Best Wishes,

Colchester, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90 to visit out daughter and watch the NCAA Basketball Tournament. Check-in was quick and efficient. 15 minutes after we checked in the front desk called to see if our room was all right. (it was). Friendly staff throughout the property. We stayed in a room with two queen size beds with plenty of room to move around. Beds were comfortable. The swimming pool and fitness center were well equipped. When the basketball games on Saturday were scheduled for evening we extended our stay by one more night. The staff made this happen with no problems. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your Five (5) Star TripAdvisor review of our Hampton Inn Buffalo South and your business.

We value your opinion and your confidence and I will be sure to share your nice comments with our enitre team. Our new Perfect Mix lobby and Jump Start Fitness center have really made a positive impression with our guests. The heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub are a perfect way to relax after a busy day.

Again, thank you for your business and we hope to see you on your next visit.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband and I stayed here while visiting for a friend's wedding. It was a nice place, clean and safe, had lots of menus available for us to order food to be delivered, and was right on the interstate. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, March 23, 2014

Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Free Breakfast Buffet, Jump Start Fitness Center, Free WI-FI, Jump Start Fitness Center, Spa and Indoor Heated Pool are just some of the amenities that make our guest's want to return time and again. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Woodbridge,Ontario,Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

This hotel like most Hampton Inn's was a very nice experience.We were a total of 10 people (Family) and we booked 3 rooms.They accommodated us just as we requested with adjoining rooms and all on one floor as the upon availability .The employees at the desk were extra nice and very welcoming and got us in our rooms no longer than 3 minutes since we had reservations.We were on the second floor and the hallways smelled "Fresh" and no odors were present throughout our stay.The Queen beds were covered with clean again "Fresh" scent including the comforter and pillows.The washroom very clean organized .The front desk made it clear that if we needed anything to help our stay more comforting to let them no but there was no need.This hotel is just off the Interstate 90 and just as you pull onto Ridge Rd your at this location in seconds.We all used the pool with the kids and the water was warm and the Hot tub even better.These facilities were also clean and fresh towels with a Shower on the deck.The pool appeared to be controlled by Salt as no didnt seem to be any presence of Chlorine odor .The breakfast was very filling and lots to choose from since kids could be picky .There was enough warm food ,fresh milk ,bagels ,waffles etc...The wireless was very also.Parking was great and on our way out we were thanked for coming to the hotel .Overall a wonderful stay and looking forward to going back soon.

Room Tip: I believe our room faced North West (the front entrance) and it was excellent and we were on the sec...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for your business and your Five (5) Star review of the Hampton Inn Buffalo South. Your review was very complimentary of our hotel and our team and I will be sure to share it with our entire team.

Burbank, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I was visiting family in Orchard Park. This was a good property, very conveniently located to the 90.
Room was clean, I love how most Hamptons have the duvets and lots of pillows. I would have liked a fridge and an upgrade since I'm a HH gold member, but we were pleased with our stay overall.

Stayed March 2014
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on the world's largest travel review site, TripAdvisor.

Thanks again, and I hope you visit us again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

Home2 Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport/Galleria Mall
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
#10 of 22 in Cheektowaga

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90? Share your experiences!