Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
Country Inn
$143
$137
Staybridge.com
Orchard Park Inn(Orchard Park)
$85
Orbitz.com
$83
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$100
$63
$75
$85
$149
All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubroom was cleanorchard parkniagara fallscomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast barwould stay here againnice staybills gameconvenient locationgreat place to staylobby areafresh fruitbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This is a wonderful hotel, and we had a great time. We stayed here from Feb. 28 2014 to Mar. 3 2014. We were only minutes from shopping malls in both directions, and were given excellent info from the staff at the desk. We also visited an Olive Garden restaurant as we do not have any in Canada. We also enjoy the Dollar Tree and the Dollar General. The pool and hot tub were also great as was the breakfast buffet. Having shampoo and conditioner in the room was another plus as it was one less thing we had to pack. I really liked the hand cream.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for your Five (5) Star review of our Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

It is always nice to hear when we have succeeded on delivering our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Thank you for your business and we hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

My wife and I planned a shopping trip to Buffalo and chose this property. when we arrive the reception handled our check-in promptly and had us in the room within a couple mins. What impressed us the most, was the phone call following up to ensure the room was to our satisfaction. It was a large, clean and comfortable room that made us felt at home. We were not familiar with the area but it turned out to be an ideal based on where we wanted to go on each outing. Travelling to the malls was easy without using the interstate. We would most definitely return for future stays.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. Our location between the Gallaria and McKinley Shopping Malls is ideal for shopping excursions.

Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Free Breakfast Buffet, Jump Start Fitness Center, Free WI-FI, Jump Start Fitness Center, Spa and Indoor Heated Pool are just some of the amenities that make our guest's want to return time and again.

Again Thank You for your review and your feedback.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Great stay. Staff very helpful when I found TV not functioning--staff moved my room immediately. Room could not have been cleaner upon arrival. Recommend this location to others to stay at. Be aware hotel does not have transportation to airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

I sincerely apologize for the inoperative television and I am glad to hear that members of our team took immediate corrective action and you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thanks again for your business and your feedback.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Frequent visitor. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. very consistent service. Several of the counter staff remember me form past visits, gives that extra welcom feeling. I travel to Buffalo a couple of times a month for business. Have opportunity to stay at other hotels. Choose this one for reasons noted above.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. We are very proud of our team and it is nice of you to recognize the outstanding service they deliver.

Our new Perfect Mix lobby and Jump Start Fitness center have really made a positive impression with our guests. The heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub are a perfect way to relax after a busy day.

Again, thank you for your business and we hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This hotel was great. The staff was very friendly, breakfast was good, room was big but had a lot of cabinets that only someone staying there a very long time would use especially considering there was no stove or anything. Good size hotel and convenient location to highway and easy parking. No surprises.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South. I sincerely appreciate your business and taking the time to share your experience on the World's Largest Travel Review Site, Tripadvisor.

The best compliment to receive is the endorsement of our guests. I will be sure to share your review with our entire team.

I hope to see you on your next visit.