Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Orchard Park Inn(Orchard Park)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubroom was cleanorchard parkniagara fallscomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast barwould stay here againnice staybills gameconvenient locationgreat place to staylobby areafresh fruitbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2014

It was a clean and well kept hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Fast internet service. The rooms were spacious and quite. Convenient location to major highways and the city limits. The breakfast was good and plenty of food. The lobby was clean and welcoming.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Thanks for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your FIVE (5) STAR experience on TripAdvisor.

It is nice to hear that you enjoyed our new perfect mix lobby. Our Hampton is the ideal choice when traveling on business, sporting events, concerts, shopping or whatever brings you to Buffalo.

Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I travel for work and always stay at Hampton's. This one was just as expected. Excellent customer service, comfortable beds, great breakfast in the AM and terrific price. Located near lots of restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your continued confidence in Hampton and your business at Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

We sincerely appreciate your kind words and I will be sure to share them with our team.

Thanks Again,

Reviewed January 14, 2014

This hotel is excellent for the traveler who needs to be by the highway. It was very clean and the staff was ver friendly. I was happy with my stay. I reccomend this hotel to families with kids. The breakfast was great and the food was kept replenished.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your FIVE (5) STAR experience on TripAdvisor. Our location between the Gallaria and McKinley Shopping Malls is ideal for shopping excursions.

Again Thank You for your review and your feedback.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We stayed at this hotel while taking part in a volleyball tournament at the BNCC. The room was clean and the beds were quite comfortable. the breakfast buffet included many different options and was a great way to start our busy days. The staff were friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on the world's largest travel review site, TripAdvisor.

I sincerely appreciate your kind words and will be sure to share them with our entire team.

Thanks again, and I hope you visit us again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed January 10, 2014

My sons and I stayed at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South in December 2013. We were very pleased with the accommodations as well as the service from the friendly employees. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very clean. This hotel has a nice pool and hot tub. The free breakfast was adequate. Free parking is at this hotel and it is conveniently located right off the I-90. i would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Free Breakfast Buffet, Jump Start Fitness Center, Free WI-FI, Jump Start Fitness Center, Spa and Indoor Heated Pool are just some of the amenities that make our guest's want to return time and again. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Again Thank You for your review and your feedback.