“What a trip”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Amherst, United States
“What a trip”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

I love the Hampton. This hotel is the nicest one in this area, but the staff at the front desk seem inexperienced. And the clerk did not seem to care that I fell tripping on their rug flat on my knees and hands. Great breakfast and very clean rooms. Nice TV

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, January 5, 2014

I apologize for the indifferent manner that our service staff seemed to have and I assure you that we care about the well being of all of our guests. Please contact onsite General Manager Lil Shaw if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

One of the best hotels we've ever stayed at! We've been at hotels all over the world. The pool was nice and warm! The internet was fast (enough to stream netflix movies over). Lobby was VERY NICELY decorated for the Christmas season. Breakfast was delicious. Rooms were nice (even had fridge, microwave and sink). Room was spotless and clean with mints waiting on the desk and hand-written welcome notes. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. I would stay there again in a heartbeat! Definitely worth the money! Highly recommended! ;)

Room Tip: Suites are well worth the money!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your FIVE (5) STAR experience on TripAdvisor.

It is nice to hear that you enjoyed our swimming pool, high speed and new perfect mix lobby. Our Hampton is the ideal choice when traveling on business, sporting events, concerts, shopping or whatever brings you to Buffalo.

Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

Twin Cities
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

Not as clean as what I have come to expect from Hampton Inn. Hair in the tub etc. Also very loud housekeeping staff who barged in on me despite having a Do Not Disturb sign on the door. Plenty of other Hampton Inns in the area to choose from, I'd choose a different one in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank HRPandora
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and providing us with such valuable feedback.

I apologize for the cleanliness experience that you had while staying with us and I assure you that I will personally review the situation and take immediate corrective action.

Thanks again.

Tampa, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

I had a great experience at the Buffalo Hampton Inn, recently. I was on a business trip from Tampa, FL and myself and my co-workers were placed at this hotel for a few days. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South on your recent business trip and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We strive to provide our guests with a clean, quiet, comfortable stay everytime. It is nice to know when we have executed our goals. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee provides our guest's with the piece of mind that your stay will be perfect or you do not pay. No questions asked!

Thanks again for your business and your confidence.

Best Wishes,

Syracuse, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

The modern updated lobby and clean spacious rooms make this hotel a great value for the money. It's also just a short drive to several restaurants, shopping areas, and Ralph Wilson stadium, as well as being right across the street from a grocery store. It's got all your bases covered.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your nice comments on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to hear your comments regarding our perfect mix lobby. The idea is to invite our guests to relax in our lobby at all hours of the day. It seems to be working as our guests really enjoy it.

Thanks again and I hope to see you on your next visit.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

My family and I stayed for a week. The staff were very accommodating and the hotel is in the midst of a remodel. We got a remodeled room, very nice finishes. The bed was clean and comfortable. The pillows were rather flat. Nice new gym, wide variety for breakfast. Clean and well maintained hotel. Overall a nice stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a remodeled room.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Buffalo South Hampton Inn and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We have completed our new lobby renovation as well as our Fitness Center. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed that as well. Another feature our guests enjoy is our indoor heated pool and spa.

Thanks again and we hope to see you on your next visit.

Troy, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I are Hampton lovers. He for the 24 hour lobby coffee where he goes to let me sleep in. We both love the beds and the overall cleanliness of the Hampton Inns. Check in is usually fast for the most part and no surprises once in the room. Costs a little more than other hotels but worth every penney.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. The biggest compliment that we can receive is the public endorsement of our guests.

I enjoyed reading how your husband sits in our new "Perfect Mix Lobby" enjoying our complimentary coffee while allowing you to sleep in.

I do hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Buffalo.

Thank you for your comments.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Seneca
Home2 Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport/Galleria Mall
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
#10 of 22 in Cheektowaga

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90? Share your experiences!