“In the Center of It All”

Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Leesburg
“In the Center of It All”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stay in this hotel whenever we return to Western New York. Right next to a Thruway entrance to get you anywhere quickly, the rooms are clean and quiet, beds comfortable, breakfast choices to please just about anyone and a courteous and helpful staff. Never did get to use the pool but checked it out and it was quite clean and maintained.

Room Tip: I've stayed in various rooms in the hotel over the years and they are all pretty nice.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank NickLeesburg
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for your Five (5) Star review of our Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

It is always nice to hear when we have succeeded on delivering our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Thank you for your business and we hope to see you on your next visit.

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Chicago, United States
Reviewed July 15, 2013

All staff is very helpful. They are cautious, smiling and very polite. The breakfast items are good and variety of foods. I like it very much. The atmosphere is quiet and enough parking space available. I like the way the lobby is decorated and breakfast room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Yogi P
Thank you for your business and your recommendation on TripAdvisor.

We aspire to 100% guest satisfaction and it is always nice to hear when our guest's have enjoyed their stay with us. At Hampton Inn Buffalo South and we love to share our warm hospitality as well.

I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Wishes,

Sacramento, United States
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great location because there is a shopping center across the street and local restaurants within 5 minutes of the hotel. I can't think of anything more to add so I am typing to fill 200 words. Was a nice drive to Niagara Falls from the hotel and there is a map available near the lobby desk. The breakfast was good with fresh fruit and lots of variety. Overall, enjoyed the stay very much. We love Hampton Inns. Am I nearing the 200 words minimum yet? I hope so because there is nothing else to write about.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Robert R
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

Your review no matter how many words is invaluable to our continued success and we appreciate you taking the time to write it.

Thank You and we hope to see you again soon.

Mansfield, United States
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This was the first time we stayed at a Hampton Inn and was pleased with our choice. We chose it for the location and price. The location is easily accessible by highway, the room was clean and neat. The pool is a bit small but my two children did not care. It was big enough for them to play in and enjoy. There is a hot tub as well. The complimentary breakfast is a nice perk. There is typically two hot dishes (egg of some kind and a corresponding breakfast meat), make your own waffles and other continental breakfast type of things. It is self serve only disposable tableware is used. The fitness center is small but provides the basic treadmill type equipment. Overall, it met our needs for the price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Wally1999

We strive to continually provide the best value in the area coupled with great service. I am glad to hear that your children enjoyed our poll and spa as well.

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Washington, United States
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Just stayed here for one night, but this is one of the nicest Hamptons I've ever stayed in. Room was super clean, bedding looked brand new, and bed was very comfortable. Lobby was spacious and lots of room to eat breakfast, even with the hotel being completely booked for the night. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Tara W
Thank you for the Five (5) Star Review of our Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

It is nice when our guests notice how clean and fresh our beds and hotel is. We strive to provide our guests with the finest service and quality everyday.

Thank You for your review and your business.

Yours In Hospitality,

Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Stayed here for a friend's wedding nearby. The rooms are very clean, the hotel had a family atmosphere, the pool and whirlpool are open until midnight... excellent all around. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

2 Thank Peter S
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo while attending your friends wedding.

I hope that the wedding was fun and its nice to hear when our hotel plays a small role in such important life events.

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

Best Regards,

Westlake, United States
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We enjoyed staying her on the way to Boston, it is about 30 minutes from Niagara Falls. There wasn't much else close to it, but it was clean, and the free buffet breakfast was very good. We had 2 pillows each, and the room was very comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Free Breakfast Buffet, Jump Start Fitness Center, Free WI-FI, Jump Start Fitness Center, Spa and Indoor Heated Pool are just some of the amenities that make our guest's want to return time and again.

Again Thank You for your review and your feedback.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Seneca
#10 of 22 in Cheektowaga
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg
Best Western Plus The Inn of Lackawanna
Home2 Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport/Galleria Mall

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90? Share your experiences!