“Great for Family Mini Vacation”

Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is a wonderful clean hotel that is perfect for overnight or a short stay. I think I had the best sleep ever in a hotel. The beds, pillows and bedding were the comfiest and coziest . Fell asleep quickly. Bathrooms were a good size....rooms were a little small for a family of four but not too bad. It would get top marks across the board if not for a few inconveniences. You have to drive everywhere for dining and shopping. There is a K Mart and Tops across the street but with the crazy traffic, it's best to drive there. The hair dryer in our room did not work nor did the remote control on the T.V. When my kids asked the front desk for new batteries, it appears they were just given the remote back with the same batteries that barely worked. Basic cable in hotels just does not cut it anymore - kids need a variety of channels especially over a two day stay. The carpet was stained and the walls were scuffed but overall the room was clean. Breakfast was hot - everything was replenished quickly and there was a good variety. There was no room for a family of four to sit down so we ate in shifts. Visitors sat around at the tables talking with no food in front of them for extended periods of time while people with their breakfasts could not find a place to sit down and eat - inconsiderate and annoying. Overall, I would stay here again for an overnight visit but may look elsewhere for a longer stay.

Room Tip: Overall the rooms were quiet. We were near the ice maker and facing the road and it was still very...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and providing us with such valuable feedback.

The best compliment to receive is the endorsement of our guests. I will be sure to share your review with our entire team.

I hope to see you on your next visit.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Typical Hampton Inn. Offers everything you need for a casual/busniess overnight. Hotel is modern and updated. I feel like I can be picky but I am very pleased with this stay. Only downside is a lack of dining within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor.

Our new Perfect Mix lobby and Jump Start Fitness center have really made a positive impression with our guests. The heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub are a perfect way to relax after a busy day.

Again, thank you for your business and we hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed one night after a long day of shopping. It was fast late check in. Front desk was helpful and friendly. Room was clean. I guess the hotel is a bit older so the heater and toilet were pretty loud at night but everything worked fine. Wish the water pressure was a bit stronger for the shower but it was still adequate. Definitely will stay there again:)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

We sincerely value your business and your feedback. I will certainly have our engineer investigate the water pressure as we have not received any other comments from other guests I would suspect this is an isolated issue. Regardless, I do apologize and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great clean hotel and offers you breakfast at a great rate. Great location just off the high way. Minutes to the main shopping. When requesting a room try and get the upper floors. Ask if there ate any sports teams staying and if so ask for a different floor. Get on the Hilton Honor points club for added value.

Room Tip: 5th. Floor is the best.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South. I sincerely appreciate your business and taking the time to share your experience on the World's Largest Travel Review Site, TripAdvisor.

The best compliment to receive is the endorsement of our guests, particularly our Hilton Honors guests. I will be sure to share your review with our entire team.

I hope to see you on your next visit.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Typically when we are in the Buffalo area we stay at Salvatore's Grand Hotel. It's our "go-to" hotel. But, a new grandchild with parents living in the Orchard Park area, caused us to stay at this very clean Hampton Inn facility in West Seneca, NY. The lobby and breakfast areas are recently remodeled and very clean. The breakfast bar typical of hotels in this class but the breakfast bar attendant was incredible and so accommodating as was the desk staff. The guest rooms were clean and the housekeeping staff very flexible with our needs as we were trying to work out of the room as well. The rooms are very clean, although I don't believe that they have received the same transformation that the lobby already has. But, don't get me wrong, the rooms were clean, the bedding first rate and the sleep.....well, dreamy.

Room Tip: We were far from the elevator's as we like to be when we travel. No particular good view in the...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

We sincerely appreciate your business and the very nice TripAdvisor review of the Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

"Dreamy" is the best compliment we can receive regarding our new bedding package and it was also nice to see that you enjoyed our new "Perfect Mix" lobby.

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Overnighted while cross-border shopping. Room accomodated 3 adults and 2 children comfortably. 9 minute drive from Walden Avenue, priced very competitively to Walden and airport area hotels, and included breakfast. Overall very clean and well maintained. Quiet room with comfortable bed but airconditoning unable to cool room overnight and reported to front desk on checkout. Good breakfast but short on seating. Pool area in good condition. Polite accomodating staff. Walking distance from a Kmart and Tops supermarket if needed supplies. Will happily recommend and use again. One of only few hotels that would quote a room for 3 adults and 2 children.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

Your review of our hotel noting all of our amentities, quality, cleanliness and service is written like we write advertising copy. It is always nice to hear when we have exceeded the expectations of our guests.

Thanks again for your business and your kind words.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Been to this hotel several times. Nothing extremely spectacular. Fairly remote from any food a beverage establishments, though they are some good local establishments about a 10 min. drive. The lobby has been very recently renovated. Nice job, comfortable space. Hotel is consistant quality, clean and and easy to access from the highway.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank steverr
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on the world's largest travel site TripAdvisor.

I am especially delighted that you noticed our new perfect mix lobby with specialized seating for all times of the day and night. Guest were telling us they wanted an area to mix and socialize although not a bar. Thus our new lobby ideal for relaxing by yourself, friends or meeting other travelers. In addition areas for doing business or watching a game on the big screen. Our new lobby is designed for the comfort and pleasure of our guests.

Again, thank you.

Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
#10 of 22 in Cheektowaga
Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90? Share your experiences!