Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
$166
$156
$122
Orchard Park Inn(Orchard Park)
$85
$94
$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$125
$139
Home2.com
$136
$125
All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubroom was cleanorchard parkniagara fallscomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast barwould stay here againnice staybills gameconvenient locationgreat place to staylobby areafresh fruitbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We loved the hotel and the super friendly and helpful staff. They have printouts for everything we wanted to do, eg. ski resorts, malls, restaurants. Even the menus from the restaurants! We had the king bedroom suite. We had the king bedroom suite. Beds were really comfortable and the breakfast is amazing.

Room Tip: A suite is a really nice way to go if you like a larger living space.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

Our 105 room hotel is ideal for a relaxing getaway. Our indoor heated salt water pool and spa are a soothing way to end a hectic day or week. Re-energize in our fitness center after indulging in our complimentary breakfast bar. As you noted a suite is the way to go if you need more space as well.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

In general it is a good value for the price. The hotel is clean and simple. Breakfast is also very good. Breakfast area is small when hotel is full.Parking was also limited. Check out was fastest. Anyone who goes for cross border shopping to Buffalo are suggested to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

We sincerely appreciate your kind words and we will be sure to share them with our team. Our Hampton Inn is ideal for shopping as you mentioned. We are located between the Walden Galleria Mall and the McKinley Mall minutes from Southgate Plaza.

Thank you for your compliments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Booked this hotel at the last minute due to bad weather/driving conditions. Check in was fast and easy, staff was friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and comfortable and the free breakfast was excellent! The location was excellent for us because we were at a sporting event right around the corner.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and posting your stay experience on the worlds largest travel review site TripAdvisor.

I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team. I hope that you can come back and visit us under more pleasant weather conditions as our community has plenty to offer. Everything from shopping at the Walden Galleria Mall, taking in a Buffalo Sabres, Bills or Bisons game to relaxing along our waterfront at a concert. We really do have everything for everyone.

Again, thank you and come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

At the complimentary breakfast, the yogurts had expiration dates of January 27. We were there on February 2. The apple danish I selected had mold on the bottom. The muffins were stale and hard. I am a Hilton diamond member and have never experienced a breakfast like this ever.

The pool water was disgusting. It was not clean and smelled. It left an awful taste as well. The inside of the pool walls are covered in dirt and grime that can be removed by wiping your finger along it. I don't believe the pool has been cleaned nor the water changed in years! There is also chewing gum on the handle of one of the ladder railings, and the primary hand rail is very loose, to the point it will fall off soon. Maybe this is why we had to ask for them to turn on the pool lights in the first place.

Rooms on the other hand were quiet and clean so as long as you don't want to swim or eat there, it is ok.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for your valuable feedback and I am both embarrassed and disappointed for the quality and service delivered to you.

Upon your departure our on-site General Manager Lil Shaw was very upset and called me immediately as this is not the standards that we as a company adhere to. In addition she explained how you were using your Hilton Honors Rewards Points for your stay and that you are a valuable Diamond Member. She immediately addressed the cause of this isolated incident and refunded your points back onto your account. We would love to take additional measures to regain your trust and goodwill and I will again speak with Lil Shaw to see what other measures we can take.

Thank you for your feedback and I sincerely apologize.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Great location from the Galleria, the high efficiency toilets are the loudest I have ever heard.........strap yourself down before you flush....... it might frighten you! Had the hotel almost all to myself, so ..... where do the put the only other guest that wants to check into the hotel.......
you know......the one that you hear banging down the hallway as they approach the door to your room........ you got......RIGHT NEXT DOOR! ......... and of coarse they like to sleep with the TV turned up!
Nice decision making by the front desk staff on that one........ nice to think that they put some effort into the thought process....... well at least house keeping won't have to walk too far when they clean the only 2 rooms occupied that night! Brilliant!

Room Tip: They are my kind of people and still except cash!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and I will address the issue with our desk staff as to the room assignment the evening that you stayed with us.

I sincerely apologize for the loud toilets as these are eco-friendly and not suppose to be as distacting as they clearly were to you.

I assure you that we take this issues seriously and I will review them with our team to remedy them where possible.

Best Wishes,