Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
$139
$124
$70
$64
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$98
$68
Priceline
$129
Home2.com
Orchard Park Inn(Orchard Park)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubroom was cleanorchard parkniagara fallscomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast barwould stay here againnice staybills gameconvenient locationgreat place to staylobby areafresh fruitbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Stayed three nights at this Hampton Inn South/I-90 in West Seneca, NY (near Buffalo and Lackawanna). Staff were all courteous and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was decent inlcuding hard-cooked eggs and a breakfast meat and scrambled eggs. The afternoon suprise on Thursday was, in addition to apples and cookies, the availability of stuffed peppers and corn chips/salsa. This was just what I needed after a day of traveling! I understand this property is testing the availability of a hot food during the week (M-Th). Wonderful! Hampton Inns are always consistent in what they deliver - an excellent, affordable product.

By the way, this is one of three hotels (Staybridge and Country Inn & Suites) close to the Buffalo Bills' stadium. Sunday morning, the football jerseys (both Bills and Patriots) were the garb of the day.

Room Tip: Always away from the ice maker and elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank MsPZ
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

It was my pleasure reading your kind review of our Hampton Inn Buffalo South. Sharing your experience with other valued guests on TripAdvisor is very helpful to us and we sincerly appreciate your efforts.

Our team will be very excited to hear that you enjoyed their homemade stuffed peppers, I will be sure to share your compliments with everyone.

Thank you for your business and the nice comments, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Deanna, Nancy, Mike C., Mike K., and the rest of the staff were super! This was a great choice. Convenient to everything, and if you need anything at all the staff will try their best to make it happen. We will be coming back whenever we are in the Buffalo area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank JoeC801
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

It is always nice to hear when we have exceeded the expectations of our guests.

I will be certain to share your comments with our entire team.

Again, Thank you,

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We were taking a shopping trip overnight and decided to use my points to stay at this location. We were very happy with the stay. The check in was easy and friendly, the staff were very professional and the location of the hotel, being close to the highway and 5 minutes from two shopping malls, was perfect. We were upgraded to a king suite and enjoyed the room with fridge, seperate bedroom, two TVs, etc. Breakfast in the morning was standard Hampton and more than sufficient. We had a chance to use the pool and hot tub and were happy to see it was well maintained and clean. Lastly, it was very handy to be right across the street from 24 hour grocery shopping. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Johnnyo_and_Kim

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Buffalo South to use your Hilton Honors Rewards Points. It is an honor when our most frequent guests choose to use their points to stay with us.

It is also nice of you to share your experience on TripAdvisor. Our location between the areas two largest shopping malls makes us and ideal choice for shopping visits from our Canadian friends.

Again, Thank You for staying with us.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed here due to the location and were pleasantly surprised. The room we had was a as nice as a higher class hotel. The staff was very welcoming and attentive. The kids loved the pool. Plus breakfast was included. We'll be back next time we're in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank RI02886
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

I am glad to hear that your children enjoyed our indoor swimming pool and I hope that everyone was able to take advantage of our sun deck. Our new fitness center and expanded breakfast is also a big hit with our guests.

I hope to see you on your next visit.

Vice President & General Manager- Hotels

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I found this hotel with good marks from trip advisor. I couldn't agree more. My hustand and I were in town to visit family. OUr daughters stayed with their grandparents so this was a nice getaway for the two of us.My husband is from West Seneca and I am from Cheektowaga. I reserved a non smoking room with a king bed and put in the special requests that my husband is asthmatic and allergic to dust and mold. We got there around 1:30pm and asked if we could check in early. I wish I remembered the names of the staff when we checked in. The one young lady at the desk (short dark hair-in professional attire) indicated that our room was re dusted and was ready. She even asked if the feather pillows were acceptable which I had forgotten to mention that he is allergic to as well. She immediately brought non feather pillows up to our room in person.What a surprise that they looked at my special request and were so on top of everything. Another surprise was an upgrade to what I found out later was a king deluxe. I know the hotel is older but the room was great. Very clean and quite roomy. Actually carpeting and furnishings were in great condition. The bed was comfortable and the shower was perfect in temperature and pressure. The breakfast attendant on the weekday morning was very pleasant always smiling and greeting folks in the lobby. Very attentive to the food items as well. All front desk agents that I came in contact with were very nice. One young lady called out to me telling me she loved my skirt when I came back an evening out with friends. It was also very quiet even though being off the highway. We slept like babies. We will be coming back for Thanksgiving and will not hesistate to stay at this property. Thank you.

Room Tip: If you need a microwave or refrigerator, you need to reserve the deluxe room styles. Refer to room type description on line.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple