“wonderful”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“wonderful”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

When I stay at here it was so nice..I haad no complaints beds fresh,great breakfast and free wow,staff was so nice and polite,overall everything wasw great!!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, May 31, 2012
Thank you for posting such a great review of our Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire team.

Again, Thank you and we will see you on your next visit.

Yours In Hospitality,

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Norwood, New Jersey
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights & no major complaints. The staff was friendly & very helpful. The room was clean but would've liked a fridge. The indoor pool was a great distraction for the kiddies & also seemed clean & well-kept. There were a few ants in the pool area but not what I'd call an infestation. I did mention an ant hill by one of the pool windows to the front desk & by the next day it was gone. The hallways were pretty cold so a changing room in the pool area would've been nice. The free breakfast was great for being free with a good variety the 2 mornings we ate there.

Of course this is yet another hotel with standard programming on HD TVs so everything was stretched out, which is a constant annoyance to me personally. Also the channel selection was pretty limited so there wasn't much for my young kids to watch when we had some downtime.

I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are always striving to improve our quality and upgrade our services and I very much appreciate your valuable input. I am especially glad to hear that your children enjoyed our swimming pool.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you on your next visit.

Best Regards,

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed April 3, 2012

My stay was OK, but I thought this was one of the newer Hamptons with a frig and microwave. No such luck. Room was average, and clean, but the phone was completely screwed up. It would ring with nobody there, and it was impossible to make a call on it. The message light kept blinking, but there was no way to retrieve messages either.

On the positive side, the breakfast buffet was better than average, and the front desk crew tried their best, but were not quite up to the task. Two groups of two people each trying to check in at once were more than they could handle, and they became very flustered.

I'm not likely to return to this place.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, April 14, 2012
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and posting your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations and after reading your review I can understand why. I sincerely apologize and clearly this is an opportunity for us to re-train our staff to again be the hotel that exceeds the expectations of our guests. Please feel free to contact our onsite General Manager Lill Shaw (716) 824-2030 or myself on my mobile (716) 553-7556 as we would love the opportunity to re-gain your confidence and goodwill.

Again, on behalf of our entire team I sincerely apologize.

Yours In Hospitality,

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed April 3, 2012

This hotel is a great place to relax and unwind. The desk staff is helpful and friendly, the hotel is immaculate, and the pool area is warm and inviting. LOVE the new fitness room - feels like a real gym. And breakfast was tasty as always. Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and relaying such kind words to the traveling public via the worlds largest travel review site, TripAdvisor.

It is always nice to hear that we our guests are satisfied and have had the chance to experience our new fitness center.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and again thank you for the kind words.

Appleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I have been a Priority Club member at Holiday Inn, but Hampton has won me over. This hotel is staffed by well-trained, polite, helpful, and nice folks! The room was spotless, comfortable, quiet, and the beds were great. More Hilton Honors points starting now!

The Hampton experience is worth the few extra bucks over HI Express.

Room Tip: The elevator is slow, so ask for a room on a lower level. I always ask for an upper, but next time...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and posting such kind words on TripAdvisor.

We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Best Regards,

Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for one night after a Sabres game. We always stay in Hampton Inns because of their dependable amenities and complimentary breakfast. This Hampton was no exception. Although this location is older than some, it was very clean and quiet.

Hotel staff upgraded us to a King Suite upon check-in, which was a nice surprise. The suite came with a fridge, microwave, bar sink and coffee maker. The bed was comfortable and the washroom was very clean. The only minor surprise was that the bathroom was a shower enclosure rather than a tub, which didn't bother us, because we both prefer showers. The hotel in general was very quiet, and we couldn't hear noise from other rooms or the hallway during our stay.

The breakfast in the morning was busy, but there were plenty of seats available. It was a standard Hampton breakfast - waffle station, sausage, eggs, toast, cereal, yogurt, coffee, tea and juice. The location was great too - just off the highway and across the street from a 24-hour Topps.

Overall, it was a pleasant stay, and we would definitely come back.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank goldzon
rochester, ny
Reviewed February 13, 2012

my husband and i had such an enjoyable stay back in dec. i decided to go back for a family function, by myself, i have never felt safer. hands down best place to stay. and a fantastic breakfast.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
#10 of 22 in Cheektowaga
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg
Home2 Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport/Galleria Mall

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90? Share your experiences!