“Love this place!”

Hoi Ming Restaurant Incorporated
Reviewed March 19, 2019

I love this place! The staff makes you feel as though you are family. The food is great and I look forward to eating there as often as I can. It is usually crowded at the usual times you would expect, but sitting in the front always seems like fun.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Super fast service. Food was hot and delicious. Sesame chicken and egg rolls we're my favorite.

Highly recommend for eat in and take out

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Perfectly delicious food, friendly, accommodating wait staff. Old time Chinese restaurant with several tasty dishes.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 24, 2019

it is the best Chinese food around. We travel 40 minutes to get to Hoi Ming & it is worth it. The place is a bit rum down but the food & wait staff are excellent.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2018

We were on a mission to find an old school Chinese restaurant. I'm so glad we found this great place. It is like a time machine back to the 1970s. Every time we've visited here I feel like we are visiting an old friend. Everyone is very friendly. We've tried the Pu-Pu platter numerous times and it's always very good. We normally stick to the usual, pork lo-mein, shrimp in lobster sauce, beef and broccoli all very good dishes, not salty.

If you are looking for fancy décor, this is not for you.

Date of visit: August 2018