“Great Hotel - Special Place”

Dalmeny Park Country House Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Barrhead
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I visited the Dalmeny back December for a Robbie Williams Christmas party night (I always love going back there as it is where my husband and I got married). The food was really nice with plenty of choice, which is a great thing to find as usually function food especially at Christmas nights can feel massed produced but this was anything but, everyone at our table loved it.

The staff always seem happy to be there and are always on hand to help. As for the Manager Richard, he welcomed us on arrival and made us feel like we were the only ones there and not just a number in a party of 100 people. I have attended various functions here over the years, including our wedding which was by far the best day ever.

The Dalmeny is a very special place to me and I would have no hesitation reccommending the place to others.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We received a very warm welcome when we arrived at the hotel. The service and standard of food was second too none. The staff could not have been more helpful and we were treated like royalty. Although there was a large function on and the place was busy the level of service we received did not reflect this. In this climate where every penny counts I would certainly recommend this hotel too friends and family as it was exceptional value for money. The staff and management are a credit to this establishment.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I stayed at this hotel following an evening out with friends at Hogmany and can honestly say I couldn't fault a thing. Value for money was great. My meal was great and definitely substantial amount. Reason for review was that I have just stayed at another hotel following another evening out and the standards were quite low compared to Dalmeny yet cost more. Therefore I felt it appropriate to leave review complimenting the Dalmeny for both great staff and great standards. Thanks a lot for a warm welcome and hopefully see you again soon.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I attended the tribute night just before Christmas with a group of friends! What a night! The food, staff, service and entertainment was first class! I will definetly be back! Keep up the great work Dalmeney!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed overnight at the Dalmeny Park Hotel. I found the experience from start to finish very pleasant, the staff are warm and welcoming and nothing was ever a bother. The manger was friendly and charming, and dealt with any requests that we had efficiently. The room was traditional, I loved the four poster bed and the tartan touches! very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was lovely.I would definitely return to Dalemy, the grounds are beautiful and well maintained, it was lovely to have a walk around the gardens in the morning, and take it all in! Beautiful!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

From start to finish our stay here was great, the room was spacious and clean, the staff, especially the Manager, were hospitable and very helpful from the minute we arrived and the breakfast was excellent. Loved the traditional feel of the place and definitely will go back soon.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I paid a budget price to stay here and got much better than budget facilities service.

The room I stayed in (108) was small but clean and comfortable.

The hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank rosssully
Also consider these accommodations in or near Barrhead
Parklands Hotel & Country Club
Lynnhurst Hotel
#1 of 1 in Johnstone
Watermill Hotel
#9 of 9 in Paisley

Been to Dalmeny Park Country House Hotel? Share your experiences!