“Great for catching a game” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #17 of 53 Restaurants in West Nyack
Cuisines: Bar, American, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
“Great for catching a game”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

We had a nice lunch here last weekend. It’s a great place to catch a game too. The selection is low, if you aren’t a buffalo wing fan, there really isn’t much else, but if you’re there to catch a football game, you can’t go wrong. The wings are great, with so many different flavors. The selection of beer is amazing, and they have TV’s everyone, and every game on, especially if you have a non NY team as a favorite as I do.

For a bar to catch a game, it’s great, but more of a lunch/game place than a dinner place.

• Visited December 2013

Fishkill, New York
“NEVER again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

We went here last night because every other restaurant had over an hour wait and they only had a 20 minute wait. We were ready to have some food and drinks since we were out celebrating my friends birthday, we were ready to spend money! I work in the hospitality business so I understand things can get hectic when busy but this was so beyond ridiculous! Our waitress was being shadowed and the girl spilt a Corona all over me, again I get it. But she barely apologized went to get napkins and took a long time coming back. The actual waitress never even apologized. Appetizers came out, my friend asked for a sauce, that didn't come till the end of our dinner. Twice we were brought wrong meals, the runners/waitresses had no idea where anything was going. Again, I get it is busy but you are still working in a restaurant and can't mess up when its crowded. I've been to the one in Wappingers multiple times and their food is WAY better. My salad was not good at all, but who should I tell since we were never asked how anything was? Manager came over once, we asked for a ketchup (ours was empty) he brought us another empty one. No one even cleared our empty appetizer baskets! We were eating dinner on such a cramped little table with garbage in front of us the whole time. Ordered more drinks but 20 minutes later we cancelled them because they still did not come and we wanted to get out of there.Then they brought us the drinks twice! At the beginning of the night we asked to have our bill split. Everything was wrong, We asked to talk to the manager who insisted he comped all this stuff for us. The only thing he comped was the beer his waitress spilt. Sorry my friend didn't want to drink a half full foamy mess. He did not know how to talk to customers and we actually felt he was blaming us. When we said we would never come back again he actually said, we do a lot better when it's not so busy! Since when is being busy an excuse to have poor service. I am a very understanding person but since I work in the hospitality industry I expect customer service to be the most important thing. It was not here. Staff not on top of their game in a crowd and a manager who doesn't know how to smooth things over with upset customers and left a bad taste in all 4 of our mouths.

• Visited November 2013