“Good value...Slow service”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 57 Restaurants in West Nyack
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We recently had dinner here. We both ordered the $10 specials. The cheeseburgers were excellent but it took them 3 tries to get my burger cooked correctly. I ordered it very well and had to send it back twice. Then they charged me for 3 meals instead of 2 and it took forever to get the bill corrected. All in all the food ended up very good and an excellent value but the service was poor.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Had a good lunch. Sat at my usual area. Service was spotty but burger was good and cooked as ordered. Tip.. get a stripes card. It gives you free chips and salsa at every meal and ppints.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I just love this restaurant chain and went to my first one in NY. We were not disappointed as the Jack Daniels steaks were perfect

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I waited 45 minutes for service that was disinterested, food that barely made it to mediocre and a long wait for a check because out waiter disappeared. I'm losing faith in TGIF. Had one too many bad experiences, this branch being near the top of the list.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Terrible service, long wait for the cold food that made me sick and my body rejected it (yes I have had Friday's food/drinks multiple times prior to this).