“Play the games...avoid the food!!!!”
Review of Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in West Nyack
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Description: At Dave & Buster's you can play hundreds of the hottest new arcade games in our Million Dollar Midway and win tickets for epic prizes. Try our mouth-watering, chef-crafted creations in our American restaurant. From wings to steaks, we've got whatever suits your appetite. Our premium bar features innovative cocktails, impressive wine selection, and 20+ beers to assure we're stocked to satisfy! Watch your team on one of our massive HDTVs with epic stadium sound that surrounds you from every direction in the sports bar that crushes the competition. Invite all your friends or coworkers for an unforgettable party or event! We work with every size and budget to make planning easy so you can focus on the FUN!
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The food tastes like cardboard. Ordered Fried Chicken and it was terrible. I packaged it to bring home to my dog, he sniffed it twice...and walked away. Nuff said.

There are newer reviews for Dave & Buster's

Reviewed August 25, 2012

It was our first time and Dave & Busters, we've been wanting to go for a while. Unfortunately the closest one is over an hour away but we finally decided to make the trip. You can sit in the dining room, bar or game room. The game room was way too noisey to eat in so we opted for the dining room. It was only about a third full on a Friday night. The food was mediocre at best. Lower end typical chain restaurant food. We werent too pleased with our server, who seemed more interested in chatting up a table full of guys instead of noticing that we were without drinks and trying desperately to get her attention. The arcade was awesome though. There are many games to choose from and the arcade is huge, so while there were alot of people there, it didnt feel crowded. We had a great time playing all the different types of games. I'd say that there are so many better restaurants located in the same mall, eat at one of them first and then just go to D & B for maybe a couple of drinks and the games

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I have been here a few times with my kids who really enjoy the arcade after the meal. And I enjoy that part of it too, even if my ears will be ringing for a day or two afterward. I cannot understand why adults without kids go there for a meal, however. The food is mediocre and the decor is "early theme park" but it is still packed with people over the age of 25 out on a "date night." I just don't get it. But if that is what floats your boat, go for it. And then go to the arcade and play a shoot-em-up game or spend $50 to try win enough tickets to redeem for a $7 prize.

It is a casino without the adult gambling.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

4 stars mainly because of the entertainment value....food itself is a 3 star, but it is a fun night out

Reviewed May 3, 2012

My husband and friends go here on Saturdays when there are MMA fights. It gets incredibly crowded from all of the body head and the game machines and there usually isn't any where to sit. The bartenders are very nice and friendly and hook you up when they can. It's a good time.