“Very Good Friday night dinner. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Joes crab shack

Joes crab shack
Ranked #14 of 54 Restaurants in West Nyack
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Pine Island, New York
“Very Good Friday night dinner. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I stopped at Joe's in a mall so I could eat and watch The Masters. I was actually surprised that the New England Clam Chowder was very good. I had crab stuffed shrimp with dirty rice and broccoli. No complaints there. Only probably was that they brought my dinner out at almost the same time as my soup.

Bronx, New York
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

The food and service was outstanding. Great Atmosphere, and reasonable prices. A Very Special Thank You to our Server, Caroline. I will be Back!

• Visited April 2014
Chester, New York
“Not to bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Went for the first time with a friend. Staff was very friendly. I had to ask for another menu since the one they gave me was dirty..looks like some kid had it before me. We both ordered shrimp and was surprised that they were so big. The meal was good, nice portions. I'm going to bring my husband to try the crab. It wasn't to bad, a review I read was hit or miss..hope our next visit is a hit.

Visited March 2014
Liberty, New York
“Joe's Crab Shack”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

This is our 5th or 6th time at Joe's, and as my wife would say, "It's hit or miss." My Dungeness crab was very good, but the rest of the food seemed over cooked, and dry. The severs & service is always fantastic, some do go beyond, so the tip is worthy. I still get a kick out of the severs dancing, their great, kudos.

• Visited December 2013
Mahwah, New Jersey
“Terrible quality lobsters”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

The lobster looked gray and just disgusting!!! Poor quality all around!! I would pay a little more somewhere else! Also it is dirty ! We sat in the booth next to the kitchen and you can just see the filth !

1 Thank mandylee12