“A fine kids-oriented activity”

Palisades Climb Adventure
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in West Nyack
More attraction details
Owner description: The World’s Tallest Indoor Ropes Course. Our ropes course stands 85 feet talland contains 5 levels of ropes! Visitors will encounter over 75 different obstacles!Only $14.99 + tax!
New York
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“A fine kids-oriented activity”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is a new addition to the Palisades mall and a fine kids-oriented activity. It is still reasonably priced. However, parents will certainly have moments of holding their breath while their kids climb over suspended ropes and balance on thin wood planks. It is definitely worth a visit.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Raesa1

Wayne, Pennsylvania
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Lots of fun for teen and tween”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My parents took my children ages 11 and 13 here for an afternoon visit and they had a blast. Lots of fun climbing around and just an all around great way to spend the afternoon. You pay the admission fee and keep climbing around until you've decided you're done. My kids definitely want to go back next time they visit with their grandparents.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Marianne A
New York City, New York
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A lot more fun than expected”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Ok, so you have watched these people climbing around and you want to try it. If you have the right shoes I say go for it. I recently did the Climb Adventure with friends for a birthday and was shocked at how much fun we had. My friends and I spent over an hour on the course. For the course you are on a harness that is on a wheel system attached to steel beams above you. You can start at the top or bottom or anywhere in between. You can choose what elements to go on or not. The elements are walking on balance beams 4 stories up or slowly moving over wobbly ropes bridges or just walking over a rope. It is very easy if you hold on to your harness for balance. However, I suggest making it more fun by not holding on to your harness. Don't worry, it will hold you. We had more fun trying the elements with our arms out balancing. It adds that sense of adventure which you are looking for or you would not be there. So Try it. You will like it. We are all well into our adult hood and we had a blast. It is not just a "kid" thing.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank ZincPenny
United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Birthday Party at Palisades Climb Adventure”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Palisades Climb Adventure is an awesome place for a birthday party. We hosted my daughter's 8th birthday party there for almost 30 children. The Managers are awesome, the staff is fantastic, and they were accommodating and flexible. They opened early for us on a Sunday morning so we could have a private party before the mall opened. The choldren LOVED it. Most had never climbed before. The managers even let me store party goods the day before in their office. This is the best venue for a unique and cool party!

Visited May 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun adventure for my kids!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

My kids, ages 7-14, all had a great time and didn't want to leave! While my boys went straight to the top, my girls needed some coaching. The staff was patient, friendly, and accommodating. It was a great time, and our birthday girl was happy she chose it for her birthday outing!

Visited March 2013