“Great fun for adults, too!”

Palisades Climb Adventure
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in West Nyack
More attraction details
Owner description: The World’s Tallest Indoor Ropes Course. Our ropes course stands 85 feet talland contains 5 levels of ropes! Visitors will encounter over 75 different obstacles!Only $14.99 + tax!
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Seriously!!! How much fun can you possibly have at an attraction inside a shopping mall?
The answer: More fun than you can ever imagine!!!

Don't think that the Palisades Climb Adventure is only for kids. The course is so ingeniously designed, that you can have fun with the easy courses or scare yourself tackling routes intended for the more adventurous. It's perfectly safe, as you're in a mountaineering harness connected to a steel track which runs the entire course. But, the fear factor makes it a real thrill on the more difficult routes.

At $16.99, it's cheap thrills for everyone! Your admission ticket allows you to stay as long as you like during the operating hours. You can even use a locker free-of-charge while you're on the course.

As noted by others here on Trip Advisor, the professionalism of the staff is incredible! The management really assembled a top-notch crew.

I want to return to traverse the routes I was too intimidated to try on my first visit. Adults and kids alike can build their confidence at their own pace.

The shopping center is right off the New York State Thruway. It's best to use the mall entrance by the signs for Staples and Modell's Sporting Goods. Take the escalator or elevator to the 4th floor, and have a great time!

3  Thank MachoTravel
There are newer reviews for Palisades Climb Adventure

Reviewed April 9, 2013

while shopping in this mall it was great to see the kids can have fun here too and most of all get much needed excises. Well done for thinking of health and entertainment

1  Thank DalkeyPhoto
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very different and unique activity. You're harnessed in to an overhead track as you manuver over steps, ladders, planks and ropes. All this while up to four levels above the shopping mall floor. Inexpensive when you factor in that time on course is unlimited. A perfect confidence builder for a more timid child.

2  Thank TDypko
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I are very money conscious so we never do anything for our birthdays or holidays, but this year he completely surprised me! He wouldn't tell me where we were going or what we were doing. We pulled up to the palisades mall and I was completely confused. Even when we walked up to the climb I was a little confused.
He explained to me what it was and we proceeded to the top floor where you purchase your tickets (only $15 a person!). We were informed we couldn't have anything in our pockets and I was concerned because where could we out our stuff and have it be safe??? As it turns out they supply lockers that are completely FREE!! After locking our stuff up we continued to get our harnesses on where a very kind employee filled us in with rules and answered any questions we had.
Once we were all strapped in we headed out onto the obstacles. There weren't many people on the climb so it was very enjoyable. We went to the bottom of the five levels and slowly worked our way to the very top hitting every obstacle on the way up (75 obstacles). The nice part is the obstacles although similar to one another are almost all different.
This tests your balance abilities as well as your mind... Mind over matter! It was so much fun watching my boy friend try and over come his fear of heights. I suggest to anyone going to the Palisades Mall to give the Climb a try don't just stand and watch others do it!

Although it was my boy friend and I that went I am already planning a trip to go back with a bunch of my friends. This is also a nice family activity.

3  Thank Megan P
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Priceless!! My son just turned 7 and learned that he can conquer anything, even fear. It was truly amazing to see his eyes light up as he climbed one obstacle after another. The Palisades Climber Adventure is the BEST invention since slice bread.
If your looking for a different type of fun then this is it!!!