“Great confidence builder for all ages”

Palisades Climb Adventure
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in West Nyack
More attraction details
Owner description: The World’s Tallest Indoor Ropes Course. Our ropes course stands 85 feet talland contains 5 levels of ropes! Visitors will encounter over 75 different obstacles!Only $14.99 + tax!
“Great confidence builder for all ages”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Priceless!! My son just turned 7 and learned that he can conquer anything, even fear. It was truly amazing to see his eyes light up as he climbed one obstacle after another. The Palisades Climber Adventure is the BEST invention since slice bread.
If your looking for a different type of fun then this is it!!!

Blauvelt, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great for all ages!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

My 12 year old cousin from Long Island was pumped to hear this was opening in the mall. We made a day out of it. Both myself, age 29, my brother, age 27 and my cousin went on. We had an absolute blast! For the money, you are able to freely roam through the course. Your confidence builds as you get used to it. Incredibly safe and great for everyone! And don't worry, there's a locker set up for your belongings. Don't try to sneak things on, I saw a few things fall while I was on. Not worth the lost item, or breakage.

2 Thank Tara M
Middletown, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great time with my son's birthday party”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This past weekend (Sunday January 20th) we had a birthday party for my son and it was a wonderful experience.

The staff was professional and extremely friendly and did a great job of making the children that may have been scared feel comfortable enough to over come their fears

5 stars just isn't enough of a positive rating to give. I highly recommend booking your next birthday party at this attraction. We traveled all the way form Monticello NY and can't wait to come back!!!

2 Thank Scoutdad4ever
Bronx, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“With My Son”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Lots of fun and an excellent workout! The Staff was great, very professional, but still made it fun.

1 Thank Paddy27571
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Really nice place for the grand kids”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I took my grand daughter during the weekend around 11:30am and she loved it, I'm going to bring my other grand daughter next time. The price is spectacular-$16.25. It took about an hour for my grand daughter to finish..she's 9. I saw parents going on with their kids, and even they seemed to enjoy it! I saw people from all age ranges on there. The staff is really helpful and knowledgable.

2 Thank Trish H