“Yummy Burgers!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yard House - West Nyack

Yard House - West Nyack
Reserve with OpenTable
Yard House - West Nyack is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in West Nyack
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 180 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Upper Saddle River, New Jersey
“Yummy Burgers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

My friends and I have been to this restaurant 3 or 4 times for lunch. We've never been disappointed or had to wait very long for a table. The Swiss Avocado burger is a GREAT choice! It is a very spacious restaurant; the service has always been excellent. I understand is very crowded after 5 - great beer selection!

• Visited January 2013

Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
“Yards House not making the cut!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

The new Yards House restaurant in the Palisades Mall fell short of our expectations. We went on two different occassions and came away each time feeling that something was lacking. Now if your just going for the beer selection, its outstanding with many hard to find selections. I enjoyed two IPA's that are difficult to find in this area as they are craft beers from a Maine brewary. The food on both visits didn't seem to have any taste and the nachos weren't filling. If you expect to have a conversation with the person next to you, forget it, the noise level from the music is way too loud. When I asked if it was always this loud, the reply from the bartender was yes. I'm hoping that with time things will get better because it looks to be a good location to watch a football game if you can hear it!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House - West Nyack, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Hi DnagsCrew - We certainly apologize that your meal left you dissatisfied. Please rest assured this is not the standard we typically deliver. We would like to show you that we are capable of much more. When time allows, please contact us at guestservices@yardhouse.com. Thank you.
Mohegan Lake, New York
“Consistently Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is our third time at Yard House and the food is very consistent. This one is at the Palisades Center Mall and it is a big space dominated by a central oval bar that serves well over 100 different beers. The place was hoping on the Saturday evening we were there as my family had to wait 45 minutes for a table. So we sat at the bar, ordered some drinks and the chips and dip, and munched away absorbing the atmosphere until our table was ready.

Once we sat down and got our food, we were all pleased with our orders. My ribs were meaty and delicious. My son’s ribeye was very juicy, and my other son's margherita pizza was very tasty. Finally, my wife's Caribbean chicken was right on the money with just the right amount if spice.

Overall, if you like a lot of different beer choices and good food, you can't go wrong at Yard House. The only possible negative is the loud noise that permeates through the restaurant. If you’re looking for a romantic atmosphere and quiet, it's best to go elsewhere. That being said, the Yard House at Ridge Hill in Yonkers has outdoor seating and is much more peaceful.

• Visited November 2012
NY
“Not Bad For A Chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

I decided to check out all the hype. Don't get me wrong, it's better than TGIFriday's but nothing great (food wise). However if you're a beer drinker (which I am), they have about 130 beers on tap.

Visited October 2012
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House - West Nyack, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Hi Vic V - We are very sorry to hear that your meal did not meet our standards or your expectations. Your meal should never fall short of great. When time permits, please contact us at guestservices@yardhouse.com. Thank you.
Southern Shores, North Carolina
“Fully up to Expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I had the opportunity to eat (and drink) at the Yard House on Beachwalk in Honolulu several times. It was my first time to a Yard House and found the food good and the beer choices absolutely amazing. During my last visit I noted the company's plan to build at the Palisades Mall. I had dinner last night at this new site and it is everything the Hawaiian site is without of course being in Paradise. Beer choice is again awesome, and every one I tried fresh. If you like to try different microbrew type beers (and other just darn good beers / ales) with good food, this is the place to visit.

1 Thank Mje12518