Tripadvisor

Add it.
Grub
Ranked #5 of 71 Restaurants in West Nyack
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You can judge a Thai restaurant by the Thai iced tea they make. Their Thai ice tea was one of the best I've tasted. The flavor of their dishes were spot on. The spiciness we requested was perfect. The restaurant is cozy. The food is good. We shall return for more.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed December 20, 2019 via mobile

Small Asian fusion restaurant.. Great service and excellent food. Have been to the restaurant a number of times always consistently great food. Had the whole Seabass fillet- finger licking good. Friends had the chicken and duck green curry they cleaned their plates. Wife is a vegetarian and she loved her vegetarian red curry. No alcohol served and the place is rather small - get there early or make a reservation.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

Come here if your yearning for flavor. Make sure to bring an appetite. You can get anything from Bulgogi, Pho or Pad Thai. Which is why I’d personally classify this spot as “everything Asian” (more than Asian fusion). It’s a perfect venue for a casual night out. Leave the high heels and fancy attire at home for this joint. This spot, you only come for the delicious food. I was fortunate to go with family which allowed me to try multiple dishes at once. The Indonesian fried rice, soups and meats were all flavorful. They are good about being straight forward with which dishes have more kick than others. Do order their coconut juice (served in an actual coconut) or their Thai iced tea as a beverage. Both were yummy and satisfying.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019

Fresh, varied, imaginative. Oh, tastes great. Friendly service. Often have the specials. Come early because of very limited seating. No liquor and no BYOB.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

We were visiting family for the holidays and they said we had to try this place. This restaurant has amazing food and given our daughter only eats American food I was happy to see a few choices for selective children. I started with the beef bun appetizer that I could have made a full meal out of, it was not spicy, the beef was top quality and highly flavorful.

My main course was the Massaman Curry which at many places is a yellowish / gold sauce typically with chicken. At Grub it was made with beef and the sauce was a light brown and so delicious. The quality of the beef was incredible, it easily broke apart with a fork and melted in my mouth.

There were so many dessert choices and most of them are home-made; I tried two..! I had the coconut flan that is a must try and we ordered the mango sticky rice since the mangos were in season. This had to be one of the best sticky rice desserts I’ve had and I have traveled to Southeast Asia frequently over the past 15 years.

The ambiance is decent which is great for those who prefer a very casual dining atmosphere. The food came out fast and “as it was ready”. This is a style that some people may not be accustomed to though having traveled globally I’ve seen many places do this. I think this is also done because in many cultures they share all the food ordered so having it come out as it is prepared just makes sense.

Date of visit: December 2018