“Great experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2012

One of the best places to eat the food is fantastic and such a welcoming and friendly place the entertainment is always so much fun !!!! My son is crazy about your meatballs !!Love the sinatra chicken!See you soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We went to Villa Monaco to see Peter Mio sing and were pleasantly surprised at the food and general good time we had. We dined and the food was great.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised by the good service and food at our last visit at Villa Monaco. We had eaten there a few time in the past, but was not overwhelmed by their dishes. This past visit, the whole package seemed to come together. A solid four stars.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Had my 60th birthday party there and food was plentiful and top notch. The service was perfect and my family enjoyed every minute of party. The owner nick was constantly checking on his staff and asking us if all was satisfactory.WE han a great time and i would reccomend the villa to everyone.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

The employees and owner should read these reviews more often. I called about having a small engagement party and no more than two weeks later they were calling me back to say they couldn't keep my reservation. "Someone" overbooked and since they didn't ask me for a deposit on my reservation, when a party of 100 guests was able to be booked, they cancelled my reservation. They would rather make money off the larger party....more business tactics and unprofessional.

7  Thank Ashley L