“very good, but pricey”
Review of Hudson Water Club

Hudson Water Club
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Hudson Water Club sits within a beautiful waterside setting, against sweeping views of the Hudson River. Inside, snazzy terrazzo tile, vaulted ceilings, and floor to ceiling windows make for tremendous use of the natural views of the river. The restaurant's cuisine is Contemporary American with a strong emphasis on seafood designed by our CIA trained Executive Chef Michael Dobias. Chef Dobias focuses on local ingredients and strives to feature seasonal items at their peak of freshness. Our diverse menus combine classic favorites with modern twists to be savored in surroundings of breath-taking river views and exceptional service and hospitality.
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We went for lunch with 3 children. The food was very good, the view was fantastic, right on the water, but the prices are a bit steep. the children's menu had about 4 selections for lunch all at 8.95. The selections do not include drinks or dessert. My daughters had the pasta and we brought home a lot of it (big portions). The lunch menu had good choices with many choices in the $9-13 range. My husband has the grilled vegetable panini with potatoe 'chips' (homemade). the panini was very good, the chips were OK. I had the pizza with mushrooms and onions (white pizza). The pizza was the perfect size for one persion and very good, but the crust was a bit soggy. The service was fine, but overall the price was 115 (including tip and two alcoholic drinks). So, for a nice day out, it is worth it, but I wouldn't come here all the time due to the price.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

We were there for the Mother's Day brunch. It was a perfect spring afternoon to eat by the water, but that was the only thing perfect about our experience. The food was OK, but nothing special. A chicken dish that should have been served hot was almost cold. It didn't help that I came back from the buffet with someone else's hair in my food. I see how that can happen, but it was still off-putting.

Service was slow, both as we waited for drinks and upon arrival. We had booked the 1:30 seating, but had to wait in a slow-moving line for 15 minutes. There were plenty of tables available, but only one person seating people. When it was finally our turn, we were brought to a table that was supposedly for us only to find other people there. We were then shifted to an alternate table. They had to know how many people had made reservations and should have been prepared.

Reviewed September 14, 2011

Had my sister come up from the city, along with my husband and son to have some lunch on the Hudson. We live in the area so we know the little kept secret. The place is nice! You can have lunch and drinks right outside if the weather is nice. There is also a cute looking bar out there with some jamming music. Bands play there on some days and I'm sure it brings a crowd. We've been there several times and continue to go back! On another note I am not sure if the girl we had this time around was new but thank goodness we like the food because the service was very slow..Glad we were having those margaritas!!

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Magnificant view, Great Music for all ages, bands, along with DJ...very fun... Could use a couple of fans moving some air around... Food is not bad.. Cover charge at the door from 9pm (Don't forget anything in your car...They will charge you to come back in!!!) ..Stick with beer... you need to take out a Loan for mixed drinks....But knowing all this going in.. it's a great place for fun... I keep going back!