“fantastic, tasty lunch”

Blue Ginger
Ranked #8 of 58 Restaurants in Whitianga
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Blue Ginger Kitchen is a casual eatery featuring fresh, vibrant Polynesian Asian Flavours cooked by a small team of passionate chefs. Dine-in or Takeout in our Blacksmith Lane Kitchen. Blue Ginger Catering are wedding & event specialists, catering in the greater Mercury Bay area for 12 years.
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We came accross this restaurant by accident one lunchtime while on holiday. We like spicey intertesting food. I had a wonderful chicken sallad with coccunut and lime...totally delicous and healthy. my husband had a green curry and that was yummy too. We noticed they had many interesting and healthy dishes...but were too full to try any more!!! We will be backLike the quirky decor too.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Blue Ginger catered for my sister’s wedding 30th March 2013. The food was excellent, everyone was raving on how fantastic it was. All fresh and full of flavour, everyone was full and a wide variety. I am Coeliac and they made sure I was catered for. The pulled pork (which they put in buns for the guests) but gave me a bowl of it with coleslaw was amazing! So delicious! Great work, very professional and all the chefs/wait staff were so friendly and bubbly.

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I want to eat everything in this menu, Yum Yum Yum! Great ambience, like walking into your family kitchen, friendly staff, food fresh and taste rich, not too pricey either.

My favourite in Whitianga.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Rebecca was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She was warm, funny and most importantly when you're dealing with a wedding....understanding. I was super excited about having them as part of my day. I have received fantastic comments about the great food from my guests. They were professional and so friendly on the day. I highly recommend them for anyone looking at catering in Whitianga.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was at a Wedding in Whitianga on 08 Feb 2013 and Blue Ginger did the catering for 86 Guests. The food was a fusion of flavour, fresh and zingy, staff we so polite and attentive and food served in a most professional way. Well Done I will be visiting for lunch more often at their shop in Blacksmiths Lane.