“Great seafood”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Melbourne
“Great seafood”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We wandered into Squids for lunch at the suggestion of staff at our resort. It was a wet and windy Monday and we were warmly greeted by the waitress on duty. She was friendly and interested without being fussy and her attentive service really did make our visit - I just wish I could remember her name!

I enjoyed the bouillabaisse and my husband chose the green lipped mussels in beer and mustard broth. The seafood was fresh, tasty and well-priced. An enjoyable lunch that won't break the bank.

• Visited June 2014

• Hebrew first
Auckland
“A good local restaurant”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We enjoyed dinner here with friends on a very quiet Friday night. The service was very good. I enjoyed a lovely chilli squid entree and salmon steak main. Some of the meals were less successful. The Hapuka that two of our party had was dry unfortunately. The seafood chowder excellent

• Visited June 2014
Hong Kong, China
“Seafood fest!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Had a smashing evening. Good food, good service and great ambience. My wife and I share dishes. We had seafood chowder and squid foe starters and a kilo of mussels and salmon for mains. I had a Coromandel beer also, well done

• Visited May 2014
Whitianga, New Zealand
“Massive Mussel Pot!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Quick friendly service in a convenient location - the green-lipped mussels were fat and juicy though the cooking liquor too salty to finish off

Visited May 2014
Hamilton
“Friendly service and nice food”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Dining for my Dad's birthday. We had a vegan in the group and also someone who is gluten free. The staff went out of their way to accommodate us, especially the young English girl who was looking after us. Food was nice. We would definitely go back.

• Visited February 2014