“A great way to chill & relax.”
Review of The Lost Spring

The Lost Spring
Ranked #1 of 30 things to do in Whitianga
More attraction details
Owner description: Hot Springs, Natural Geo-thermal Pools, Day Spa and Dining.
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

We were exceptionally looked after from walking through the door. It was a paradise Oasis in the middle of suburban Whitianga.
We were always made to feel special by the staff who were always there to offer drinks & snacks if required. The Olives, bread and dips was Divine.
It was great to be able to take drinks and Water into the pools & spas as they were high quality plastic, not glass.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,252)

Reviewed April 28, 2013

An asset to Mercury Bay, this attraction has been carefully planned for optimum pleasure! Enjoy. A quiet oasis within Whitianga and we were also able to enjoy a meal after our swim. It was a very enjoyable way to relax at the end of the day.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This place is a gem. It reminds me of a holiday in the Islands with its lush vegetation and hibiscus flowers. This is our treat place in winter, on anniversaries and with special friends. Unlike other 'hot pool places' this is a pool complex for adults to relax in. Where else can you get served cocktails in the pool and order a platter of nibbles beside it. The change room is clean and lovely with a shower which I always make use of with its complementary 2/1 shampoo.

1  Thank Elizabeth H
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We took the opportunity of a Grab One deal to discover this truly amazing place. Sadly the weather was not too good so we did not get the opportunity to benefit fully from the pools. We however used the Spa room for two hours of fabulous treatments. Pure bliss

1  Thank Lafrenchie
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I came here for an hour swim at the beginning of my sister's hens party as I was in host mode I didn’t get to relax and enjoy it too much. But everyone else did they loved it.
So the day after the wedding (feeling a little bit precious from the night before) we went back my husband, a friend and the parents and I to chilled out here for an hour, had some wedges. It is absolutely beautiful so relaxing and tranquil. It is a bit expensive over $30 for an hour swim. And the food and drinks aren’t cheap. But it is a great splurge and if you are on holidays it is a must! If I had the time I would pay for a full day (about $60) and spend the whole day there.
I went to thermal pools in Rotarua and they have nothing on this place! The whole atmosphere really adds to the relaxation and the one is Rotatua had no atmosphere at all! I would recommend TLS to everyone.

1  Thank KatLouBak