My husband and I enjoyed our third stay at Windmills Break in a Premier Spa Suite for 3 nights. This is our favourite luxury retreat in the Yallingup/Dunsborough area. We enjoyed two fantastic meals in the restaurant and the breakfasts were excellent, they catered well for my gluten free dietary needs. My husband had also arranged some flowers on arrival for me and the bouquet was gorgeous. We thoroughly enjoyed lounging by the pool and had a dip in the spa. Wonderful property and service, why stay anywhere else?
Visited March 2014
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windmills Break is a luxury 5 star resort located in Yallingup Western Australia - part of the Margaret River Wine Region. A Full Gourmet Breakfast is usually included in your tariff. With swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, tennis court and luxury furnishings in all rooms - Windmills Break is a small luxury resort. The property is fully licensed and has two 2 bars with food available most evenings. Room service is available. Windmills is a perfect romantic getaway destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Windmills Break reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Break Hotel Yallingup
- Windmills Break Yallingup, Margaret River Region