We stayed for a week at Windmills Break last year and had a wonderful time. It was mid season so it was warm, not hot but perfect for walking their beautiful gardens. We had dinner there several nights and the service and food was excellent. Because we had such a great time, we decided to rent a house in Dunsborough for 3 months and have dined at Windmills several times. Again the food was really good and the service excellent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windmills Break is a luxury 5 star resort located in Yallingup Western Australia - part of the Margaret River Wine Region. A Full Gourmet Breakfast is usually included in your tariff. With swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, tennis court and luxury furnishings in all rooms - Windmills Break is a small luxury resort. The property is fully licensed and has two 2 bars with food available most evenings. Room service is available. Windmills is a perfect romantic getaway destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Windmills Break reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Break Hotel Yallingup
- Windmills Break Yallingup, Margaret River Region