We stayed for three nights and wished we could have stayed longer! Our room and bathroom (spa bath) was lovely. We were in room 3 which was next to the dining area - there was no noise at all. We were welcomed warmly on arrival, shown around and breakfast etc was explained to us. We were then escorted to our room where again everything was explained. VIP treatment. Our room faced the garden which was delightful. The gardens were beautiful but unfortunately due to the cool weather we didn't get to experience the lovely pool. Next time. Dinner at Windmills is a 5 star experience. Windmills are lucky to have a gifted and innovative Chef. We only ate there one night as the restaurant was not open the other two nights of our stay. We would definitely have eaten there every night if possible. The service was excellent at the restaurant. Commendable. My husband and I felt very spoilt and relaxed here. Windmills is well placed to access the Margaret River wineries and other fantastic sites such as Prevelly where the Margaret River meets the sea and Cape Leeuwin where two oceans met. Did we mention the DVD collection and the nightly port? Wish we were still there!! I travel extensively for work staying in many 5 star properties throughout Australia. This is truly one of the best. Enjoy your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windmills Break is a luxury 5 star resort located in Yallingup Western Australia - part of the Margaret River Wine Region. A Full Gourmet Breakfast is usually included in your tariff. With swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, tennis court and luxury furnishings in all rooms - Windmills Break is a small luxury resort. The property is fully licensed and has two 2 bars with food available most evenings. Room service is available. Windmills is a perfect romantic getaway destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Windmills Break reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Break Hotel Yallingup
- Windmills Break Yallingup, Margaret River Region