A lovely place to unwind in a great spot. Windmills has great staff, well equiped and comfy rooms and the (free) port by the fire in the evening is the icing on the cake. My wife and I have stayed here before and on this visit to MR being pregnant all she wanted to do was come to Windmills, do not much and well, mainly just sit and read by the fire, drink tea and eat the free muffins. We can always recommend Madfish/Howard Park for good wine, Voyager for the amazing grounds and rose garden and for some lovely pottery give Willyabrup Dreaming a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windmills Break is a luxury 5 star resort located in Yallingup Western Australia - part of the Margaret River Wine Region. A Full Gourmet Breakfast is usually included in your tariff. With swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, tennis court and luxury furnishings in all rooms - Windmills Break is a small luxury resort. The property is fully licensed and has two 2 bars with food available most evenings. Room service is available. Windmills is a perfect romantic getaway destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Windmills Break reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Break Hotel Yallingup
- Windmills Break Yallingup, Margaret River Region