We recently spent four nights at Windmills Break and would definitely recommend this boutique hotel. The rooms are a good size and the king size beds are very comfortable. The bathrooms have all the required features. Everything was very clean. The breakfasts (included in the tariff) were very good and the choice was excellent. We had originally planned to have only one dinner, but ended up staying in on three nights. This was because the menu had a very good range at a reasonable price for the South West and the quality of the food was outstanding. In addition, there were little touches like a daily newspaper, bottles of water, glasses of port, chocolates, dessert wine tastings and a bottle of wine on departure all complimentary.
Being positioned between Dunsborough and Yallingup makes visiting both towns very easy and they are only minutes away.
A special mention must be made of one staff member. Erin was there when we arrived, we saw her during each day and she was on hand serving us every night. Nothing was too difficult for her and the ease with which she interacted with the guests was both professional and friendly. She is a treasure.
We will definitely be staying at Windmill Breaks the next time we are 'down south'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windmills Break is a luxury 5 star resort located in Yallingup Western Australia - part of the Margaret River Wine Region. A Full Gourmet Breakfast is usually included in your tariff. With swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, tennis court and luxury furnishings in all rooms - Windmills Break is a small luxury resort. The property is fully licensed and has two 2 bars with food available most evenings. Room service is available. Windmills is a perfect romantic getaway destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Windmills Break reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Break Hotel Yallingup
- Windmills Break Yallingup, Margaret River Region