Great secluded setting, beautiful fauna and convenient for beaches and wineries. But for the price it fell short on service. As requested in the room notes, we phoned to arrange the room servicing and it took 2 calls, 2 SMS and 3 hours to get a response, and then was it an SMS. We never got the additional milk and coffee we requested even though the room notes said they were available on request. For the price it was a surprise to be given instant coffee, especially when the area has its own excellent local coffee roaster that could be showcased. And for a site that bills itself as a romantic getaway, the atmosphere is somewhat tarnished by being woken at 6am every morning because of lack of curtains to shut out strong morning light.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the Margaret River wine region, you'll find Western Australia's most exclusive luxury adult retreat, Chandeliers on Abbey. Chandeliers on Abbey offers unparalleled privacy amidst the surrounding beauty of the National Forest. With breathtaking views of the rolling hills and pastures of Yallingup Siding, this 55-acre property is the home of three unique retreats each impeccably designed and appointed. Surrounded by two internationally renowned wineries, Aravina and Abbey Vale, Chandeliers is only a few minutes drive from the powdery soft sands of local beaches, award-winning tourist attractions and the eclectic townships of Yallingup and Dunsborough. Reenergise your soul, bask in the beauty and awaken your passion as you experience a haven like no other, Chandeliers on Abbey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Chandeliers on Abbey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chandeliers On Abbey Hotel Yallingup
- Chandeliers On Abbey Yallingup, Margaret River Region