“Worth a visit for great lunch”
Review of Wills Domain

Wills Domain
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Yallingup
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Wills Domain winery & restaurant overlooks the sweeping and breathtaking views of the Gunyulgup Valley in the northern end of the Margaret River wine region. Owned by the Haunold family, they combine over 600 years of family wine-making experience with modern technologies to produce wines with a fresh style of elegance and sophistication. Over the past decade Wills Domain Winery has established itself as a pre-eminent Australian boutique winery. Voted WA's REGIONAL RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR 2014 & 2015, HOT 50 Hall of famer, GT TOP 10 WA regional restaurant, coupled with a James Halliday 5 red star winery rating, Wills Domain epitomises the Gourmet Experience synonymous with a visit to the Margaret River region. Modern Australian cuisine presented as art on a plate, beautiful wine, approachable service and a view second to none. Bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

We were with party of 6.
Everyone had something different & had great meal.
Scenery was fantastic & very modern setting.
Wine very good.
Definately worth a visit for lunch.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Very nice staff, nice view and great service BUT I am sick of these winery meals where they think they are putting together a floral arrangement. I want value for money when I go to a restaurant. I want to walk out feeling I have eaten a meal, not a piece of art. Save your art for the canvas.The lamb sounded so nice, but for $37 I want more than 3 small squares of lamb on my plate, and a couple of orange blobs or harisa and the chickpeas again were blobs, two dates and two tiny long cubes of kohlrabi.The fish was nice and a little more substantial. The entrees were also arty with no wow factor of taste. Just no wow factor at all for the price. I cook better roast lamb at home. So for $146 for lunch for a couple (one glass of wine)- a lot - but we needed an entree each and main each and a side of vegetables to share - oh, but the side of roast pumpkin for $9.00 was the absolute saviour - a generous amount and very tasty - it was almost 3 when we ordered our meal so we suspected we were given the rest of the pumpkin for the day as it had been quiet. Please don't take us all for fools anymore. The more people I speak to the more I find out it is not just us. We've all had enough of this b.......t food.

3  Thank gothedemons
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Had lunch here after being recommend by a local italian winemaker friend the food service and wine did not disappoint had the churuito plate as entree which consisted of cold meats,pate and dips very nice
As mains i had the wagu rib my wife and friend had the lamb shoulder which was great and also the fish also good
Dessert we shared the hay ice-cream

Meet the owners who we're very passionate and this reflective thru there staff who were top

just go

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Four of us had lunch at Wills Domain a couple of Wednesday's ago. The food was a taste sensation. Seth really is at the top of his game. Truly unassuming and genuinely pleased with positive feedback. The food he sent out was spectacular to look at and every dish was sublime.
Such a beautiful setting which is matched by the quality and finesse of what comes out of the kitchen. Yes, we will drive three hours for lunch again. Thank you Seth. And the wines a commendable too !

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely amazing lunch, great views , great wine and amazing food . We were recommended this winery from a friend and it did not let us down, will definitely be back