“Beautiful, isolated and spectacular”

Injidup Spa Retreat
Ranked #4 of 12 Yallingup B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 23, 2010

Just a handful of villas on a breathtaking coastline. The plunge pool was superb.

A short walk down to the beach, with a wild and windy coastline- a photographer's dream!

We organised a private chef for in-room dining- very nice. They provided a hamper basket that was wonderful.

The spa was lovely. The massage I had was not as deep tissue as I wanted, but the staff were lovely.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 11, 2010

I haven't actually had the good fortune to stay at the Injidup Spa Retreat but I've been for treatments in the spa facility and, after my most recent visit, just had to let the world know how fantastic it is! I'd booked a late Sunday afternoon facial treatment, was met at the door by my smiling therapist on a wild and woolly day, and was made to feel relaxed and indulged from the minute I set foot in this beautiful premises with magical views over the Indian Ocean. As the storm raged outside I was treated to the best facial I've ever had. The products were incredible and my therapist was one of the most skilled I've ever encountered. She was attentive and professional and obviously loves everything about her profession. Not to mention the fact she has the softest hands ever!! I left with my skin glowing and feeling completely rejuvenated. What a perfect end to the weekend!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Shellsta
Reviewed June 21, 2010

I decided to surprise my girlfriend with a weekend away down south of WA. After some extensive research, I decided to book a villa at Injidup Spa Retreat for 2 nights. Initial prices for the package I was interested in was too high for my liking but the Duty Manager was more than happy to accommodate me with my budget and preferences during our stay - very happy with this aspect!! They even were able to upgrade us for free...

We arrived on a Friday afternoon to be greeted with a very warm welcome by the front desk (Sheree). She took us personally to our villa, showed us around and how to use the various functions (tv, air con, dish washer, heated pool, etc, etc) and also gave us info and advice on what to do during our weekend getaway. I booked a 90min massage at the Retreat which was absolutely spectacular - the masseuses were very professional and friendly offering us advice on the types of therapies, etc. We were offered a refreshing tea afterwards which my girlfriend and I decided to buy for ourselves to take home.

Friday evening I had organised a private chef (through the Retreat) to cook a 4 course meal - this, I would have to say, was one of the absolute best meals I have ever tasted. The chef (Adam) was informative and friendly and even through in a few surprises that were not on the original menu selection - thank you so much!

Saturday came and we were able to use our gourmet breakfast hamper provided by the Retreat - natural yoghurt, cheeses, muesli, bacon, eggs, etc, etc - amazing!! You cook it yourself in the villa which was personal and to my liking.

The Retreat made bookings for us at two wineries for lunch and dinner with no hassles - great service. We even received a free glass of champagne each at lunch courtesy of Injidup Spa Retreat.

Sunday morning came around and our hamper was big enough to allow for breakfast again! Check-out is 11am but since the villa was not fully booked out, we were told there was no rush to check-out promptly.

Absolute amazing place to stay down south - not for the average traveller as it is at the high end of the scale for luxury (and hence cost) but to wake up to ocean views and the sound of waves crashing is unrivalled. Thank you Injidup Spa Retreat for your hospitality - we will surely be staying again!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shersto
Reviewed May 9, 2010

My husband was turning 50 and I wanted to surprise him with a party for only our closest friends. I rented out the villas (10 in total) and all are two bedroomed, so friends were asked to share. Beautiful location overlooking the most amazing scenery in Western Australia. Rooms are absolutely beautiful and totally in sync with the surroundings. We had a private dinner party in the conference/dining area which was very intimate. Would not recommend having breakfast at Smith Beach (sister resort) in December though - too many flies and they dont have the ability to close off the dining area. Each room also has a plunge pool. The surprise happened on the cliff edge with a bottle of champagne and the guests came down in pairs - it was truly sensational having champagne and oysters watching the sun go down over some magnificent scenery. No amount of money would be able to erase this memory - definitely recommend as a romantic destination for two, but it was perfect for a party of 25. Spa is also excellent and it is very easy to cook in with the great BBQ and kitchen set up - will definitely be back

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 20, 2010

Injidup way exceeded my expectations. Perfectly situated overlooking the Indian ocean, isolated and private, minutes from the Vineyards and cellar doors of the best wineries. Others have mentioned that lack of a few kitchen items and an alternative to cooking on the Bar B Q or in the microwave. I was surprised to have essentially a beach house for the price of a room in the most spectacular location ever. If I were to return to this area, and I will, I would spend half my time at the Injidup Spa Retreat and the rest at the Cape Lodge. They are quite different. Don't miss the Indian ocean experience at the Injidup Spa Retreat.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2009

We had the most relaxing time laying back on the deck, taking in the ocean views and even spotting a whale as the sun went down was truely amazing. Everything was so still and quiet, perfect for a trip away to unwind and just relax.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2009

One of the most beautiful spots we have ever stayed! The view from the deck and plunge pool is world class. Very private feel with excellent but unobtrusive service. Being right amongst the wineries is great. Loved evry minute of our stay.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yallingup
10 mi away
#3 of 13 in Yallingup
Cape Lodge
Cape Lodge
#2 of 13 in Yallingup

Been to Injidup Spa Retreat? Share your experiences!