Just a handful of villas on a breathtaking coastline. The plunge pool was superb.
A short walk down to the beach, with a wild and windy coastline- a photographer's dream!
We organised a private chef for in-room dining- very nice. They provided a hamper basket that was wonderful.
The spa was lovely. The massage I had was not as deep tissue as I wanted, but the staff were lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of Top 10 Spa Retreats in the world from Conde Naste Traveller. One of Australia's most luxurious retreats, overlooking one of the West Coast's most stunning beaches, with only ten superbly appointed private Villas, each with own plunge pool, deck, spacious lounge and living areas, and kitchenette facilities. The retreat boasts a superb spa and offers an experience unlike any other in Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Injidup Spa Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Injidup Spa Retreat Hotel Yallingup
- Injidup Hotel Yallingup
- Injidup Spa Retreat Yallingup, Margaret River Region