My husband & I stayed at Injidup Spa Retreat earlier this month & normally I would never bother to write a review, but I just had to let other people know how amazing this place is! Our stay there was absolutely perfect!
We arrived in stormy weather and the lovely receptionist greeted us at the door and ushered us inside. The reception area is small but beautiful and so tastefully decorated. Check in was a breeze; the receptionist helped us with our luggage and we were shown to our villa, and WOW!! what a view. The deck had the most amazing plunge pool, but the view was something else. The coastline here is just stunning. We could even see surfers riding the waves below!
Inside, our villa it was so cozy and warm whilst the storm raged on outside. We ended up settling in on the couch for our first night with a bottle of local red wine. Everything you would ever need is in the villa; flat screen TV's, foxtel and an i-pod docking station. There is no mobile reception here as it’s quite isolated but it’s a retreat, that the best part! So that didn’t bother us at all. To combat this problem though there is a cordless phone in the room and the receptionist kindly gave us the phone number so that we could give the number to family and friends wanting to reach us. The fireplace in the lounge kept us warm and cozy, very romantic. The bathrooms are beautiful and large, and thank god the toilet is separate with a door. They also provide you with guest robes. Very five star, luxury all the way.
The next day we each had a purify package in the exclusive spa and it was one of the best spa experiences I've ever had. The staff are exceptionally talented and professional, and we booked more treatments for the following day. All the staff here are wonderful - they made reservations for us for breakfast, lunch and dinner which took the entire guess work out for us!
Absolute bliss! You must experience Injidup Spa Retreat. It was the most relaxing & laid back holiday we’ve ever had, loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of Top 10 Spa Retreats in the world from Conde Naste Traveller. One of Australia's most luxurious retreats, overlooking one of the West Coast's most stunning beaches, with only ten superbly appointed private Villas, each with own plunge pool, deck, spacious lounge and living areas, and kitchenette facilities. The retreat boasts a superb spa and offers an experience unlike any other in Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Injidup Spa Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Injidup Spa Retreat Hotel Yallingup
- Injidup Hotel Yallingup
- Injidup Spa Retreat Yallingup, Margaret River Region