My wife and I have stayed here 4 times over the last couple of years, on our own on two occasions and with other couples on the other visits. We always thoroughly enjoy our stays and the overseas guests we took last year were thrilled to see migrating whales swim past whilst sitting on our poolside deck drinking champagne. The views are fantastic. Very comfortable furniture and great fit-outs. The only negatives are not enough drinking glasses or crockery/cutlery for that matter, especially when four people staying. You feel like you have to constantly wash up. I would also expect the pool to be switched on and heated PRIOR to your arrival, especially when paying these sort of prices. The day spa is excellent (even if a little bright) and Joel the stand out therapist by far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of Top 10 Spa Retreats in the world from Conde Naste Traveller. One of Australia's most luxurious retreats, overlooking one of the West Coast's most stunning beaches, with only ten superbly appointed private Villas, each with own plunge pool, deck, spacious lounge and living areas, and kitchenette facilities. The retreat boasts a superb spa and offers an experience unlike any other in Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Injidup Spa Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Injidup Spa Retreat Hotel Yallingup
- Injidup Hotel Yallingup
- Injidup Spa Retreat Yallingup, Margaret River Region