The location is superb with great views over the Indian Ocean. The villa is spacious enough for the 3 of us and was well appointed and very comfortable. Yallingup and Margaret River are within easy reach.
There is no mobile coverage, but there is an internet cable in the villa, but it doesn't connect to anything. When there is internet available you are charged extra for it. The gourmet breakfast hamper is delivered to the villa, but only for your first morning, after that you are on your own. There is no food outlet within walking distance so its back into the car to try and get food.
This is a beautiful place that could be so much more, its the details that make a place luxurious and I feel that at the prices they charge they could do so much more
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of Top 10 Spa Retreats in the world from Conde Naste Traveller. One of Australia's most luxurious retreats, overlooking one of the West Coast's most stunning beaches, with only ten superbly appointed private Villas, each with own plunge pool, deck, spacious lounge and living areas, and kitchenette facilities. The retreat boasts a superb spa and offers an experience unlike any other in Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Injidup Spa Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Injidup Spa Retreat Hotel Yallingup
- Injidup Hotel Yallingup
- Injidup Spa Retreat Yallingup, Margaret River Region