“Amazing day spa! Will definitely be back again.”
Review of Onyesha Spa

Onyesha Spa
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I was lucky enough to experience Onyesha Spa recently with my mother and two sisters for a full body massage. As soon as I walked into the grounds, I felt like I was in a part of Europe. The gardens and surroundings are truly magnificent and I straight away felt a sense of calm and relaxation. The ladies working here were very welcoming and kind. They made us feel extremely comfortable and I loved every second of my massage. I didn't want it to stop!

Afterwards, we enjoyed some delicious tea and nibbles outside in the gardens overlooking the lake. Was very peaceful. I will definitely be passing this experience on to my friends. Looking forward to going back!

2  Thank Natasha M

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Onyesha Spa Pinelake is one of the best-kept secrets of Perth. If you are looking for the perfect way to recharge and rejuvenate and truly have a memorable experience you will never forget, this is THE place to go.

I have been to Onyesha numerous times and have enjoyed every experience. You leave feeling like you are having a mini-holiday in the middle of a work week and come back to daily life refreshed and recharged. I am not the kind of person who easily switches off during a massage or therapy, but at Onyesha I have become so relaxed I have even fallen asleep. I used to work as a reviewer for spas and beauty treatments and can honestly say this place has some of the best spa therapists I have had the pleasure to meet. The therapists are warm, kind and genuine with gorgeous spa manners and you get the feeling they really love working here. Everyone is made to feel truly welcomed from the moment they arrive. It is a beautiful place but not pretentious. There is no spa snobbery here. The spa menu changes to make the most of the seasons, so you can enjoy a warming, nourishing treatment in winter or lie out by the lake in summer enjoying a massage outdoors. It’s divine. Onyesha have a big focus on traditional treatments and I love their Ayurvedic treatments and I love their Marma Points massage, their body brushing and their famous scalp massages. Absolute bliss.

The surrounds of Onyesha are incredible, and just one part of what makes this place so enchanting. As soon as you drive up the graveled drive shaded by towering pine trees, you will feel a hush come over you. It is like entering another world. Based in the grounds of an old pine forest, the reception and treatment rooms of Onyesha sit tucked amidst spectacular trees, beautifully landscaped secret gardens and winding stone paths. Everything centres around the sparkling lily-covered lake that could be from a Monet painting. In the middle of the lake is an island where climbing roses entwine a gazebo. And it is whisper-quiet – the only sound is the birdsong. Onyesha is just 15-20 minutes from the city and five minutes from Joondalup, but it feels like you could be hours away from the city, deep in the country - it is that tranquil, and the towering trees are that incredible! You would never in a million years expect something like this so close to the city.

Lastly I have to mention the food. Yes, finally here is a spa that does real food, not just the standard fruit and seeds that still leave you starving. I once enjoyed a high tea-like platter of delectable nibbles, including a tiny cupcake.

Onyesha is the perfect way to reward yourself and unwind with something special. It’s also an ideal experience to enjoy with your partner, family member or friends or a perfect experience if you want an everlasting memory during your holiday. And their gift vouchers make the most fantastic gifts! I once treated my bridal party, being my mother, mother-in-law and my sisters, to massages and treatments at Onyesha and we had the most relaxing girls’ morning. If you want that “just been on holiday” feeling in a few hours or a day, this is best day spa in Perth and the place to go.

2  Thank Maya A
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was given a gift voucher for here by my husband so booked in for my birthday and went for a Sugar & Spice treat. It's not a cheap place but it's worth paying the extra for the surroundings. It was a warm day when I went so I chose to have my massage outside on the deck under a gazebo - it was so peaceful with only the sound of the birds.

I had to ask the girl to be a little more gentle a couple of times and the head massage which I normally love was way too hard!!

A nice touch upon completion of the treatment was the herbal tea and slice - apart from the chipped cup.

I would return again but probably not on my own as it would be better to do as a couple or with a friend.

1  Thank PinkDiamondKT