“HORRIBLE!”
Review of Academy Equestrian - CLOSED

Academy Equestrian
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Worse than horrible! Reception were very very rude, did not even say hello or acknowledge us as customers! Felt that we were too much trouble for them! Put a very bad taste in the mouths of two people who had never ridden before!
This establishment is extremely over priced for scummy facilities and rude people who run it! Would look elsewhere for any riding experience!

3  Thank Blrw

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Friends bought us a Bush Trail ride.
Reception was rude. Were told we were called and informed we should have arrived early to complete some paperwork but this was completely untrue.
Our friends believed they had bought us a full days ride but instead it consisted of being led single file around an open paddock for two hours. Kids were bored, all of us disappointed.
There are much better riding opportunity out there, just avoid Academy Equestrian.

5  Thank John B
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My 2 children (8 and 11 yrs) and I went on a one hour casual trail ride through beautiful bushland. The group consisted of about 10 riders, some children and adults who had never ridden before. The horses were well chosen to suit the capability of each rider. Our guide Jenny was very professional and experienced and was especially reassuring with the young children when getting everyone to do a few trots. Every possible care was taken to ensure a safe ride. The horses were at ease and stayed in a line so even the inexperienced felt comfortable. This time of year (October) the bush is especially pretty and green with lots of different wildflowers in bloom. We will certainly come back! Thanks everyone at Academy Equestrian.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

A lovely experience. Kristy was a lovely guide very experienced, had everyone in our small group of mixed level of ability trotting. I was made to feel very comfortable. Lady is the most beautiful horse, very well trained! The ride was very enjoyable through bush and the pines. I would definitely recommend to my friends and I will most definitely be returning myself.

4  Thank BreeAdams