“Relaxed.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Elixir Cafe

Elixir Cafe
Ranked #1 of 154 Restaurants in Wanneroo
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Relaxed.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Casual, ok to take kids, tasty food at reasonable price. Good coffee. Nice for Sunday brekkie or lunch any day of the week.

Visited August 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Joondalup
“Disappointed.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and I decided to try the breakfast on a Saturday morning. We have had dinner here a couple of times and been happy enough.
We were expecting to be impressed, given the reviews we had read.
It was busy, and we were advised it would be at least 25 minutes until our order arrived. No problems, nice to be advised, we had a beverage to keep us happy and thought: "At least that means the food will be freshly prepared."
I had the Salmon Benedict and my wife went for the french toast.
Hers arrived first, as advised about 25 minutes after order. I realised as soon as she cut that it wasn't going to be the best french toast. The bread was white and dry through the centre.
My meal arrived and looked the part. Until I went to cut the underlying toast and had it shatter. It had the consistency of toast that had been sitting around for some time before being used. Given that it had spinach, smoked salmon, poached eggs and Benedict sauce over it, you would expect it to be toasted but soft. I also found cold spots in various parts of the meal. It seems to me that the toast, salmon and spinach was probably pre-prepared and in the fridge waiting for the eggs to be cooked and sauce to be applied.
Yes, it was busy, but that is no excuse.
I won't be returning for breakfast and I could not recommend it.

• Visited October 2012
Joondalup, Australia
“So Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Food is always good. Try their fish and chips? If you are starvingwith a huge appitite - try the hamburgher. Great owners.

Visited September 2012
“Bloody Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Absolutely impeccable service, amazing food , oh and then there is the coffee...... Amazing!

Have been here a few times and never disappointed. Nothing is too much for the brilliant team and any feedback given is taken on board,

• Visited August 2012
“A Regular”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I are big fans of this place, amazing food and coffee. Excellent menu with a great variety...did I mention the amazing food and coffee?? Staff are very friendly and efficient. It's also a nice touch to see the manager out serving and greeting customers too. Will go back again..and again...and again..

• Visited August 2012