“OMG, DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“OMG, DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is a beautiful walk - on the ground and over the suspension bridge. The ancient empire walk with its fascinating tingle trees - amazing. Then we did the tree top walk - I, with my fear of heights - but I did it. 40m above the ground, amazing views, amazing experience. My sweetheart even bought me a 'certificate of achievement' :))). Absolut to recommend, but go in October/November when not too many people are there.

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Pretty cool”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I was recommended to come here from my parents who absolutely loved it. Its a nice walk through the trees and there is a nice view. The height of the trees are impressive and the structure of the tress are really cool. The walk along the ground is informative about the tingles in the national park. We were lucky that while we were here they had snakes that you could hold, which I enjoyed but it isn't for some people.

Visited January 2013
Christchurch, New Zealand
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Very cool”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

A great idea walking among the tree tops, especially good for us as we had it virtually to ourselves, pays to go early. Crowds arrived as we came down. It was still cool for our visit which I like. The suspended walkway had just the right amount of movement to be fun.
The displays were also interesting, and you can take it or leave it, entirely up to you.

Unley, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Tree top walk”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Requires someone with knowledge of forest & history relating to construction of the walk to get the most out of it . Visually impressive. The other ground walk is educational

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Expensive pleasure”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Well, of course it is special to walk up in the tree tops. Nothing you do everyday. But it is a short and expensive walk. You can't stay too long in some sections because people are coming behind you. So pretty soon the walk is over. And I can't see a reason to almost double the prices in the last 4 years. From 8$ to now 15$ !!!! Unbelievable...