“Not cheap but magnificent view and great for kids.”
Review of Aristos - CLOSED

Aristos
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband had the fish and chips with one child having a steak burger and another having a fish burger. My squid salad ,as with all of the meals was generous serving and reasonable quality.It was also fast service which i appreciate with hungry kids.

1  Thank Jenny E

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This restaurant is extremely pricey. We forked out $24 each for your standard fish and chips. I would never pay this amount for everyday fish and chips but it was me and my husband’s wedding anniversary so we spoilt ourselves for the occasion. It ended up being well worth the money! Nice big serving of fish and chips, free sauce (you would think so!) and all perfectly cooked. Very enjoyable. The staff were the friendliest we have come across in Western Australia since we have moved here in August and waited on us hand and foot. I saw other meals come out to some of the other diners and they also looked delicious. Beautiful sitting there on the deck looking straight over the ocean. Very relaxing lunch.

2  Thank Shara May L
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stopped at Aristos for a quick coffee and snack after our day out at Rottnest Island. The location is very good overlooking the beach - however, the staff are not. We assumed that the restaurant was self service as it was unclear with no signage of any kind, nor were there any staff seating customers. However, we were quickly informed of our mistake by an extremely sarcastic comment from the young man behind the counter. Had our friends not already sat down we would have left. There are better things to do on Rottnest Island than take cheap insults from serving staff. One to avoid.

2  Thank HKDave
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Incredibly overpriced fish and chips e.g. $44. to $55 Nice setting overlooking Thompsons Bay but definitely aware that they have a captive market.

2  Thank Diana W
Reviewed April 21, 2013

They serve dinner from 5.30pm so good for families. It is not cheap unless you do the fish and chip special. I chose to have something quite nice which was the snapper which came with mash potato and green vegies. The fish was superbly cooked, tasty and melt in your mouth, very fresh. My teenage companion had the grilled chicken burger which she demolished even though it was thigh meat which she normally does not eat. It is go to the counter order and pay style and sit anywhere you can. If you get there early you will get right at the front over looking the bay.

1  Thank janeetravel