“Lovely meals with perfect views”
Review of Palm Beach Cafe

Palm Beach Cafe
Ranked #15 of 115 Restaurants in Rockingham
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had 2 meals at Palm Beach Cafe during our stay. All the meals were excellent. One night we ate during some very wild weather, The staff ensured awnings were down and heaters going to make the meal comfortable. The evening entertainment was also enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The palm beach cafe is a great place to eat with fantastic views from your table. The food is great and the flounder is awesome. reasonably priced. Fridays is good with live music. Friendly staff and friendly patrons mske it a great place to visit.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was busy when we arrived. Perfect table out the front, we were offered water immediately as we sat down & advised that drink & food orders are taken at the counter.
The $18 specials are a good mix of food.
I had the teriyaki chicken & my partner had the fish and chips. Both came out very quickly and served very nicely. The $5 beer and wine selection is very good. Would come back again for sure.

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

We came here for a sundowner on a Saturday afternoon and the place was packed. Shortly after receiving our food, we could overhear a conversation between who we assume is the owner and some of the staff. In essence, the conversation was about the fact that we ordered best little and we taking up space that other customers could be using (who would he paying more).

After finishing my first drink I went to get another. I ordered my drink and was asked what else I wanted, to which I replied nothing (as my fiance was still on her first). At this point I could see the owner getting annoyed as we weren't bringing in as much money as other customers.

This made the whole experience quite a bad one.

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

A bit over priced some things, others not badly priced. Tried garlic prawns was expecting more than 4 prawns @ $25 with a serve of chips and salad. If the family drag me here again I wouldn't bother. Service was average. Views great.