“Very pleasant”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Very pleasant”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner enjoyed 2 entrees and a main meal each unfortunatly to full to try desert food was quick and very delightful.. I will def b back and recommend people to ignore the reviews and go judge for themselves. Great prices for what you get aswell

• Visited October 2013

“Horrible Experience”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Never again, I swear. The tables were sticky like they'd never been washed. The benches were so uncomfortable.
The food was horrible. I ate there and there was not a single course they didn't screw up.
They burnt the garlic bread. My main course took an hour to get to me, and even then the bun for the burger (if you could even call it that) was stale, and they forgot the sauce. The curly fries were cold.
The dessert was an utter disaster. I ordered the apple crumble special, asking specifically for no cream on it.
It FINALLY arrives after who knows how long of waiting, and what do you know, they put cream on it so it was sent back.
I received a new one and tried it and my god it was the most awful thing I'd ever tasted. I swear it wasn't even cooked properly, and it was stone cold in the middle, horrible and it made me leave the place with a bitter taste in my mouth.
Not only was the food terrible, but so was the service. They screwed up the meals, forgot things they'd written down, and walked right past us when we requested assistance.
Thanks for nothing but an awful night, Hog's Breath! Bad food, bad service, bad everything!

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank Arthur K
“Best slow cooked ribs”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have been a regular at Hog's Breath for 5 years now and always love the slow cooked ribs. I think the sides and combinations are really clever and the meat is cooked to perfection. Staff are always very friendly and service more often then not, quick and efficient. My only reservations with the place are the incredibly cold air con (happens in the Mandurah restaurant too) and trading hours. I went to the movies just across the road, the film ended 8:55, so about 9 we entered Hog's Breath. It seemed we were the last table to place an order and the food came quickly. At about 9:30ish, half way into the meals, staff came to advise the coffee machine would be turned off. Then they started the "packing" of chairs, cleaning the floor, they even turned off the music! How do you think that made us feel? Overall restaurants in Australia that are not in the CBD seem to work in a different time zone. Maybe closing a restaurant before 10pm was popular in the 1950's, don't know. This has to change.

• Visited July 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great service”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Service was excellent and speedy. Food was ok, wasn't really happy with the onions in the burger but it still tasted nice. Excellent curly fries.

• Visited August 2013
“Rotten Meat”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Our night... went to dinner with our gorgeous friends to Hog's Breath Cafe - Rockingham. What a mistake. Got served a ROTTEN steak. They happily replaced it. The replacement steak also rotten. On futher examination of our meals 2 more steaks rotten. Filthy stinky rotten meat cooked and served in a restaurant! Are u freaking kidding me! Then the manager had the audacity to tell us we would be charged for our drinks because they were served prior to receiving rotten steaks. Rubbish!

The stench of the steaks persisted at the table 10mins after they were removed. Bad service happens from time to time and can be somewhat expected periodically at restaurants, but rotten food, game over.

I'm looking forward to my chat with the manager and Health Department tomorrow.

• Visited July 2013