“Best morning coffee in town”

Dome Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 115 Restaurants in Rockingham
Cuisines: Diner
Description: Very nice coffee and hot chocolate, bagels buns to pizza, home made pies and wonderful deserts.
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Rockingham dome staff are the best, I have a coffee there most mornings as the Coffee is great. If I feel like breakfast I always get the breaky wrap and haven't had a bad one yet. keep up the good work guys :-)

1  Thank Dalta2u

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Love the decor and location.
Good hearty food for that afternoon catch-up session.
Great service and polite staff.

1  Thank Jenflipcow
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Same as all the Domes great coffe reasonable choice menu..I go there regularly however one complaint. I always ask for my coffee to be served AFTER my meal...two out of three times it comes out before the meal. Yes I send it back but don't understand why this happens so often when I am very clear in my request ...

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Great Coffee and we can take the dog after a walk and sit outside having a coffee, with other dog owners, thanks for that.

1  Thank Homestead79