“Great”
Review of Nannup Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nannup
Nannup Hotel
Ranked #9 of 9 Nannup B&B and Inns
Perth, Australia
“Great”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Under new management Jenny and Dave only been in residence for 2 weeks but my friend and I found them to be very friendly and accommodating. The restaurant food was, in my opinion, five star. All staff very friendly and efficient.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Rosefortune

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Perth, Australia
Reviewed July 27, 2013

New managers, David and Jenny, have only been there a week or two. July2013) Very friendly and really helpful (no surliness from these two!) Dave is a good chef and I feasted on freshly caught marron brought in by a local still alive 30 mins before I ate it. Yummo. The rest of the food was great too and plenty of choices. The bar staff made us feel welcome as did the locals. Jenny showed us around the different room types, including motel style and a house, as well the the traditional upstairs rooms with the wide pub balcony in the front. Remember traditional pubs have share bathrooms. Hope it goes to plan for this lovely young couple in their new venture.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Bunbury, Australia
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We went here for lunch on easter sunday (today) lovely food. Good service, reasonable price. Although the garlic sauce was really thick. Think it was add from cheese? Still tasted good though. Happy customer right here.

• Stayed March 2013
Western Australia
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I recently spent two days at this hotel, on a reservation booked and paid via the local visitor's centre, which is a normal process for a lot of places nowadays. Oh dear, but when I went to check in after a long days' work at a festival actually promoting the town, I was confronted with a surly, demeaning and arrogant man who consistently publically humiliated me in front of a whole room of patrons, because I had forgotten to bring my booking slip with me. My apologies did nothing to resolve the situation, nor did my identification or the fact that they had my booking clearly written in their register. These matters made the man only surlier and more hell bent on trying to intimidate me and when I asked him politely what he suggested we do to resolve the situation, given I had unfortunately forgotten the slip - he puffed himself up like a walrus, leant over the bar and glared down at me like he was going to give me a knuckle sandwich (and I am a woman). The matter was only resolved after a colleague stepped in at this point and volunteered his credit card and id for them to hold in case I could not fax to him the paperwork two days later when I returned to work. When I actually returned to work and checked my credit card receipt- it did not even state that this paperwork had to be produced at the hotel! Pathetic and even more pathetic was a sign up in the bar that the hotel had new owners and a new direction and seeking staff with a can do attitude. Ha! Anyway, as I am a reasonable person I did write a letter to the owners pointing out my unpleasant experience, that I faxed through with my receipt (and also sent a copy to the visitor's centre). It has been more than two weeks now and I have had no response to either my work or home addresses or phones. What does that mean - that the person I dealt with was actually the owner? Or that this is an example of their new "can do" attitude? Pathetic.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business