“quiet and amazing”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Coxsackie
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in West Coxsackie
Reviewed February 6, 2012

i checked in very early on sunday morning from another hotel and the staff was amazing and polite even at 1am. the room was incredible and comfortable. the bed was huge and comfortable. I will be staying here more often. I will never go back to the hotel that i came from. great understanding service very clean.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank christina s
Ashok A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Coxsackie, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2012

Dear Cheerful Guest,

It is our pleasure to provide you the professional service and comfortable stay at our Award Winning Holiday Inn Express Coxsackie, we are delighted with your recognition and greatly motivated to provide the consistently improved service to all of our guests. Please do not forget to stay with us whenever you are in the area.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Coxsackie

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I was taking a business trip in upstate New York, and I decided to take a chance on the Holiday Inn Express right off the New York State Thruway (Exit 21B). When I pulled in, my room was ready. The room was nicely appointed and super clean. Because I was only staying for one night, I did not have a chance to really scope out the entire hotel. But, there is not a doubt that I would stay there again if the circumstances arise. (One note -- when I was there, the elevator was out of service when I arrived, but it was back in service by the time I checked out the next morning.)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Chris32NY1

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience; it is our pleasure to provide you a comfortable stay at our brand new Holiday Inn Express and sorry for any inconvenience which may have caused you due to the temporary break down of our elevator. However, your understanding in that matter is greatly appreciated. We look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

nothing fancy, just clean, comfortable and reasonably priced for an overnight just passing through

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Ashok A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Coxsackie, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, we were delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed December 16, 2011

It's definitely not a tourist destination, but it's a perfect place to rest for the night. It's right off of 87, but I couldn't hear the highway noise. It's clean, comfortable, modern decor, a super comfortable bed, with a nice flat screen, and complimentary hot continental breakfast in the morning. The do-it-yourself pancake maker makes pretty tasty pancakes in about a minute. I was quite pleased. Not a single complaint. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: If you don't want a room on the first floor, just ask! The evening front desk, I believe their n...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Ashok A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Coxsackie, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2011

Dear Valued Holiday Inn Express Guest,

It is our absolute pleasure to see your review, thank you for taking time to share your experience with the world of travelers about our beautiful hotel.

We look forward to see you again.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

We stayed at this hotel when meeting friends for a weekend.It is a new (1 year old) hotel right off the exit of the New york thruway. It was immaculate, the rooms were well apointed, the bathroom was modern and very clean.The beds were very comfortable.The breakfast room was kept neat and clean with an attendant there to keep the food refilled.Pancakes,eggs,sausage,bacon,cereals, yogurt etc. The indoor pool and hot tub were a welcome treat after a brisk day out.Sarah and John at the front desk were very helpful and pleasant.Definitely recommend this hotel highly!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends

Dear Cherished Guest,

Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback, it is much appreciated the way you described our delicious breakfast and contemporary amenities.

Many thanks for recognizing the effort of our team members, it was all of our pleasure serving you and your friends, the Holiday Inn Express Coxsackie team is motivated to see you all again.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

I stay at alot of Holiday inn Expresses, and this one isn't quite up to par yet. I was expecting a bigger room with refridgerator and microwave. they did get me a fridge and microwave after 3 days. All rooms shold have them at Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: very few suites
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Bart2005

Dear Valued Guest,

A sincere thanks from the holiday Inn Express Coxsackie team for sharing your experience with us; I apologize for not meeting your expectation but we are working on your suggestion and I promise that we will do our best to keep you happy on your next visit.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

The hotel was exceptionally clean, new, and beautiful. Breakfast was adequate. I think we were victims of horrible circumstance, becuase when returning to the hotel after a wedding (1AM) we were informed that their boiler had gone out and there was no water in the hotel. We had no where to go, too late to find other accomodations. No toilets, no showers, no brushing your teeth. The young man at the front desk (poor guy), suggested we use our garbage can from our room to get water from the pool to flush our toilets with. It was almost comical that we had to resort to that. Good thing we were in a good mood and just wanted to sleep. The part that bothed me was in the morning, we asked to have a refund but the manager was not in yet (we left by 6am). We left a message that we would like a refund and a call to confim this, but never heard anything. Still waiting for a resolution with the hotel and Expedia (horrible customer service at Expedia, by the way).

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Ashok A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Coxsackie, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

My sincere apologizes for the inconvenience caused, Please contact the hotel and ask for me for the resolution.

Look forward to speak with you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Coxsackie
#1 of 1 in Palenville
Comfort Inn Saugerties
Comfort Inn Saugerties
#3 of 6 in Saugerties

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Coxsackie? Share your experiences!