“A room for the night”
Review of New Lodge Motel

New Lodge Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Katanning
New Lodge Motel
Reviewed November 28, 2013

This motel pretty much meets the needs of average accommodation for the night. I have stayed in many motels and this was no different to most motel accommodation that I have stayed in.

Its a bit tired but I must say that it provides the biggest and most spacious rooms that I have ever stayed in. The facilities worked well and the staff were friendly and courteous. I couldn't fault the conveniences and it was fresh and clean.

The only downfall I had was that the adjoining room occupants stood in the corridor to smoke cigarettes and the smoke managed to filter through, quite strongly, into my unit from the large gap beneath the door. My advice to management is to put a weather seal to help stop this as I don't think you can stop the occupants from smoking in so close proximity to other rooms.

Apart from this, it was affordable and comfortable accommodation.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank Chizzel

Been to New Lodge Motel? Share your experiences!