“Insane amounts of fun!!”
Review of Skydive Kalbarri - CLOSED

Skydive Kalbarri
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Kalbarri provides beach tandem skydives to the general public everyday. You will have a scenic ride to jump altitude over the Murchison river and gorges. The door opens, and you exit the aircraft into freefall for a full minute before the instructor deploys the parachute. Then you glide like a bird gracefully over the beautiful red coastal cliffs of Kalbarri and the blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Finally, Skydive Kalbarri lands you on the amazing beach of Frustrations Point next to the Murchison River, where you take a complimentary boat ride across the river to the townsite.Jump on the Skydive Kalbarri website for more details!
Reviewed August 4, 2015 via mobile

Dan and his crew travelled up to my hometown of Coral Bay with their parachutes and plane for a few days of skydiving. Without a doubt the most exhilarating thing I've done in Coral Bay!
Dan and the team are really fun, funny and laid back. But at the same time super professional.

I would definitely recommend these guys if you're looking to fall out of the sky!!

1  Thank Parkway_Dave

Reviewed June 28, 2015

What a fantastic experience I would do it again and again. Dan explained everything and put me at ease from the word go. It is so exhilirating and even the landing was very gentle. I've got the video to prove it and I watch it over and over. Brilliant experience and highly recommended.

Reviewed May 16, 2015 via mobile

Two mid fifty year old ladies (who prefer their feet on the ground!) took the skydiving experience of a lifetime with Dan! We fell from the max......14,000 feet and it was exhilarating! Although we were not nervous, Dan explained everything and kept us calm. If you are thinking about doing it, just do it, as we did! You will walk on earth again!!!
Great job Dan!!!

1  Thank madsuedeles
Reviewed May 4, 2015

It was a birthday gift for my 60th. i was terrified at the prospect but all fear left once I realised I was in capable hands and thoroughly every minute from when we got to the plane to when we were back down on the ground. No fear and my eyes were open all the way from 14000ft to the ground. I will certainly be repeating it. The DVD is well worth it too. Thank you Dan.