Skydive Kalbarri - CLOSED
Review Highlights
So much fun

Skydiving in kalbarri was excellent and the views and surrounding are beautiful. Staff was friendly... read more

Reviewed November 16, 2015
Brittni B
Geraldton, Australia
via mobile
Insane amounts of fun!!

Dan and his crew travelled up to my hometown of Coral Bay with their parachutes and plane for a few... read more

Reviewed August 4, 2015
Parkway_Dave
Coral Bay, Australia
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 4, 2015

It was a birthday gift for my 60th. i was terrified at the prospect but all fear left once I realised I was in capable hands and thoroughly every minute from when we got to the plane to when we were back down on the ground. No fear and my eyes were open all the way from 14000ft to the ground. I will certainly be repeating it. The DVD is well worth it too. Thank you Dan.

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed April 14, 2015 via mobile

Dan the instructor was so enthusiastic his energy was infectious. Although I didn't take a dive myself, the missus said it was worth every penny. We got a great video and pictures. It was well organised and ran so smoothly

Reviewed March 23, 2015

This had been on my 'bucket list' for so long I didn't think it would come off. However I bit the bullet and boy am I glad that I did! The instructor was a fantastic fellow and all went off smoothly.
Would do it again only from a greater height!!
Thanks again for a most 'epic' experience!

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This was my present from my husband, for my 64th birthday - a big one ticked off "the bucket list"! From start to finish Danny was enthusiastic, encouraging and professional and I felt entirely confident in his hands. I can't think of a more glorious location for a jump, and free-falling from 14,000ft above the Murchison River & the Kalbarri coast is just the most unreal experience possible.
I definitely recommend the added expense of the GoPro video, as the jump seems to go so quickly and it's pretty surreal, so to be able to re-live it is excellent.
Be aware that it can be very cold, and the harness pressure in the groin is fairly severe. If I could devise padding for that area I would utilise it in future, as discomfort detracts a little from the enjoyment. Ladies, wear a high-neck top !
Definitely worth every cent.

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I went for my first skydive in the last week of July. Where do I start? This is something I've wanted to do for years and it exceeded all of my expectations. Words cannot express what an incredible experience this was. The thrill and the absolute freedom you feel are beyond words. It's something I'd recommend everyone to do. The staff were friendly, professional and really efficient, and the guys went above and beyond with their service. I had every confidence in them. I loved that they were as excited at my first skydive as I was. I was also highly impressed with the quality of the video and photos that I received. I tend to have high standards about this stuff and what I received just blew me away. My friends and family are loving seeing it all. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Not to mention the scenery. What an incredible place to skydive and what a fantastic view you get coming down! It wouldn't be the same anywhere else after doing my first one in Kalbarri! I'm hoping to go back for another holiday towards the end of the year so I will definitely be booking my second skydive! Might even squeeze a third one in too.

Date of experience: July 2013